Chapter 2

Reader's POV

"So where were we?" I ask with a smirk and a cold tone. He visually gulped,"Well you came her and um..." I heard people commenting thing such as 'Why is he nervous', and 'Who's she'.

"Ah yes I was sent here with all the Divine Warrior's permission to ask if I may join this guild" I ask formally while the master sighs in relief.

"Mira get the stamp!" He yelled, his back facing me. "Where would you like it, and what color" she asked giving me a closed eye smile. She seemed nice, something people thought I'd never be.

"(Body part and color)" you replied pointing at the place. She nodded and stamped you. As you were about to say 'thank you', a loud bang was heard.

You looked at the door and saw two men about your age it looked. One had blonde hair and navy blue eyes. The other had black hair with red eyes.

"Do you know where our exceeds went?" The blonde one asked worriedly and still panting. I looked over at Natsu's table of friends and saw a blinking figure of a missing Happy. "No sorry" a blonde girl replied who I assume was a celestial wizard based on the fact she had keys. Lots of keys that is.

I walked over and couldn't help but walk past the two who turned around facing me. I stood a few feet away and ordered,"Give me you're vest" you could visually tell he was clueless but he did. You sniffed the coat.

You were a Queen Dragon Slayer so you had always had the option to switch to any magic voluntarily and had better senses than other dragon slayers. You took off in a direction still holding his coat. You smelt a exceed on it and took off in the direction of the identical smell.

They followed close behind you. You made a sharp turn in a ally way pulling out you're swords. You saw three rough looking men and three exceeds. One green one in a pink exceed costume, one burnt orange one in a vest, and the annoying blue cat that Natsu had.

They took one look at you and smirked. You hated innocent people being hurt, but you don't why you wanted to help a lot. You smirked back and disappeared or so it seemed like. You reappeared behind them as they slowly turn around and face you. The smug looks on there faces were replaced with instinct fear.

Still not saying a single word until now you grabbed the exceeds and purposely missed a sword barely. "Run" you said in a cold tone in which they quickly obeyed.

You looked at the boys and smirked.