Chapter 14

Reader's POV

You walked away from Porlyusica at a fast pace. You didn't quite like her bloodline. You was astonished you saw her face again. You didn't think you'd ever really see her, and exchange words...sort of words that is.
You had no idea really where you were headed, but you were off. You were moving on instinct. You stopped, but you didn't have enough time to register why.

It licked your neck. You screeched quite loudly. "Sorry!" It said.

You turned around to see Sting. You had met him in the Grand Magic Games, or as people like to call it; 'GMG'.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" You screamed, clearly irritated and surprised.

He started sniffing you. You sweatdropped and pushed him away, and moved your hand to your neck, still taken aback. He then had a face that read; 'Oh no'.

"What?" You demanded. "Why are you-" you cut yourself off when you realized. Natsu had mentioned it was mating season, without him knowing you acknowledged his words.

'Is it possible to have two dragon slayers want to be your mate?' You asked yourself. "It's very possible Miss (L/N)." A voice said.

Your hand immediately moved from your neck, and helped make a fighting stance, an important part of the puzzle is to have all the pieces after all.

Cobra then stepped out of the shadows. You dropped your stance, aware of who the voice belonged to.

"What do you mean it's possible?" Ask Sting, clearly agitated.

"Remember I can hear thoughts when I want to so, I can also hear dragon slayers thoughts too, ya know." He replied. "All they're thinking about now is how to get to mate with (Y/N).

Cobra wiggled his eyebrows, Sting had a flushed face, and you were just standing. 'Why me?' You thought. You did grow to know everyone well, but you didn't know they liked you in that way.