Chapter 6

(Please check out Night Nationx's night core I love it!)

Reader's POV

As I walked to the games I notice the boys eyeing each other. I fully turn around and raise an eyebrow. They visually gulped. Then glared at each other again.

I sigh in annoyance and keep walking. After all we were doing battles against each team. As we got up to the gate I noticed something. I'm a Divine Warrior, so I can't go all out. Awe man...

I hadn't noticed they already started. I can only hope they didn't call me. As I think this my thought was interrupted by a booming voice.

"Next up we have Fairy Tail Team B's, (Y/N) (L/N)! And from Sabertooth we have Miss Minerva! Kabo!"

I heard she was strong so I hope she keeps her word. As I walk down I hear boos causing me to 'tsk'. I was wearing short shorts so I saw some love hearts in guys eyes at least. She walked out and got so many cheers causing me to smirk.

"You may now start, but remember you only have two minutes, kabo!" He announced. She looked at me in disappointment.

"Shadow Divine Warrior Armor! Equip," I yell. My magic was kind of like Erza's requip magic only proven to be stronger. Her eyes widened when she saw what I was wearing (picture only the purple parts are you favorite color). I charged at her with a sword with full strength. It knocked her out in one blow.

"Uh... I guess the winner is (Y/N), kabo! I think...," I smiled a closed eye smile as people took Minerva to an infirmary. I walked off to be greeted by a happy Fairy Tail. And sadly, a mad Sabertooth and a smiling Levin.

I awkwardly smile and pass Sabertooth and head towards Fairy Tail and Levin. I smile a better smile. I expect to shake Erza's hand, but my face is shoved into her armor's chestplate and it rung. I collapsed and twitched. They all just laughed.

I smile. Thank you Fairy Tail.