Chapter 7

Reader's POV

As you headed back to the inn, you felt a strong presence. You didn't think anyone else felt it, but you did. You slowed you're pace. The presence was so strong, you decided to bring out some of you're best armor silently.

"Crystal Divine Warrior Armor. Equip!" You yelled so everyone stared at you. They looked at you amazed, even Erza. You're armor was just a blue half shirt, gray short-shorts, combat boots, and a belt. "Divine Weapon, deploy!," you yelled and charged at the strange presence you felt. The magic was a person.

You did several back flips and dodged the attacks. You were about to attack but noticed the person. "Delilah?," You question releasing you're fighting stance. She grinned at you. She wore (picture). "Why are all the Divine Warriors showing up here?," You had a annoyed look on you're face.

Erza bowed and so did everyone else, after she hit them making them bow. Levin was on my left, while Delilah was on my right. Honestly, we looked like a group of three. "What are you doing?," You asked confused. Delilah made her head turn sideways.

"Guys stop it's weird. Were just a group. Get up," you ordered as Erza did while everyone was still on the ground, twitching from Erza's smack on the head. It was awkward, so you turned to Delilah. "Me and Levin wanted to watch you fight, but I got lost," she admitted. "Its okay," you giggled.

It was all normal, so you decided to get some sleep at the inn. You sighed. What a long day. It was weird but you didn't care. Not at all.