1. No Strings Attached

Chapter One

Elizabeth-Rose POV

A sigh escaped my lips as I watched my fellow senior classmates cheer when the doors close and the sound of the locks are heard.

"Can you believe we are actually doing this? I've always wanted to do teen lockdown. Crazy shit always happens during these things."

I laugh at my best friends statement. You could practically see the excitement through his voice.

"Samuel, if you think you're going to get any action tonight, you're sadly mistaken."

A scoff escapes his lips. "C'mon Rose, you and I both know these girls can't resist me."

My phone vibrates in my back pocket making me chuckle.

"Because you go for the airheads who won't believe it, even when they see it. If you were to go after someone intelligent, they wouldn't want you even if you were the last man alive." I explain, retrieving my phone from my back pocket.

From: Unknown
New buildings locker room in five.

A frown etches on my face as I look around the room for any suspects of the mysterious text. Though everyone is on their phone, making it utterly impossible to figure out who.

Danielle nudges my rib. "Hey Rose, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I shake my head, giving her a small smile.

To: Unknown
Who is this?

Seconds later, I get a response from the mystery person.

From: Unknown
You'll know when you get here.

Inhaling sharply, I stand up and look down at my best friends. "Guys I'm going to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Carina nods. "I'll come with-"

"No! I mean, it's okay. I just need to be alone for a few minutes. I'll see you guys soon, yeah?" I interrupt.

They give me questioning looks, but nevertheless agree. I place my phone back into my back pocket and stalk over to the bridge that lead to the new building.

I attempt to even my rapid heart beat by breathing in and out steadily. Twisting the door, I step in carefully, studying my surroundings.

From: Unknown
Now come to the back.

"Oh, fuck me." I huff as I walked to the back of the room. "Congratulations Elizabeth-Rose, you're officially that stupid airhead who walks directly to the killer."

"I'm not a killer babygirl." A deep voice whispers in my ear, tickling my neck.

I shriek, spinning on my heels, my fist colliding with the persons jaw. A groan escapes the persons mouth as they stumble back.

"Damn ma, you pack a good punch." Grayson chuckles.

My jaw drops. "Grayson what the hell?!"