6. Not That Easy

Chapter Six

Warning: Before I get into this I want to warn anyone. It'll get a little explicit and if you have or are being..how do I say this..hurt or are sensitive to this kind of topic, please skip. Thank you for reading!

-

Sore.

That's all I felt at the moment.

An extreme level of sore to the point where it was uncomfortable.

"Argh." I groan, squeezing my thighs, attempting to suppress the uncomfortable feeling. Grayson lay on his side, his elbow on the bed with his palm on his cheek, a pillow in between with a smirk on his lips.

I rolled my eyes, fighting back the smile that was forming. My green-brown eyes met Grayson's brown ones with specks of gold, as we watched each other intently.

He wasn't lying with that text he had sent me earlier. After school ended, he met me in the parking lot, forced me into the passenger seat of my car and drove back to his house. We arrived at his house a little after three o'clock in the afternoon.

It was now seven-twenty-six.

Four hours.

"You know, you're kind of cool." I admit. "If you aren't like in your usual pissy mood and you don't have that stupid scowl on your face."

He rolls his eyes, a small smile playing at his lips. "You're kind of cool too, ya know, without your annoying urge to always blabber and be happy."

"Gray, can- wait, can I call you 'Gray'?" I ask, nuzzling the side of my head on the comfy pillow. It was soft and smooth almost like it was made out of silk.

He nods his head, yawning. "Yeah, I guess. If you want."

"Okay." I nod. "Anyway, I was wondering if I could take a nap before I go. You-um, I-I'm sore and it feels uncomfortable. I wanted to sleep it off for a bit."

His eyes twinkle in amusement, his lips curved into his usual stupid smirk. "Did I go too hard? Are you sore? Do you need anything?"

Well, we had sex for all this time. What the hell do you think?

"No thank you. I just want to sleep it off." I smile, looking down at the pillow, blushing.

He nods his head before grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him. Sighing in content, I instinctively kiss his temple softly as my left hand grabbed Grayson's. His eyes widen slightly due to the shock but a few seconds later, he smiles and kisses me forehead before muttering, "go to sleep, Rose."

-

My body jolts up when I hear loud footsteps through the house along with Grayson budging me to wake up. Grayson's eyes meet mine, panic visible in his dark brown-golden eyes.

"Gray, what's wrong?" I ask.

He looks around frantically. "Get in my closet now and don't come out until I say so."

"Grayson, what the hell?" I gasp as he pulls me up, shoving my clothes into my hands and pushing me into the closet.

He shakes his head, pressing his lips onto mine quickly before pulling away. "Stay here Rose. Please."