7. Lilo & Stitch

shoutout to my cousin for writing some parts, you too real for dis.

Chapter Seven

It's been two weeks since the incident with Grayson. These past two weeks have been filled with nothing but stress. Job searching, studying for tests, doing projects, avoiding Grayson and his friends all together, taking the mom role while my mom was in work, and the social life of a teenager.

Hectic, I know. My stress has been stressing my stress out.

After that night when Grayson pushed me out of his car, it was as if everything changed in the blink of an eye. We were back to our stubborn, spiteful ways and the group has noticed this but nevertheless decided to ignore it which I'm extremely thankful for.

It hurt knowing he was angry with me and thinking of the events that occurred. Everyday, no matter what I was doing, I had somehow found Grayson in my mind, consuming my thoughts. I couldn't even pee in peace without wondering what he was doing and I like my peace.

"Rosie? You okay?" My head snaps up and I flash my mom a small smile.

I nod my head. "Yeah." I roll my eyes at she gives me a questioning gaze. "Ma I'm fine. Just a little stressed, but I think I'll be good for tonight since Ant is staying over his friends and baby's dad picked her up." I smile sincerely, massaging my temple with my thumbs.

"Alright, babe. I'll be back tomorrow morning and bring back breakfast from work. Don't stress out to much. I love you." My mom kisses my cheek. I send her a grateful smile. Most of the time, hospital foods suck really bad but the cafeteria lady that works there is a really good cook and since she likes me, she always gives me her favorite foods she likes to cook and the to be honest, I'm never disappointed. "I love you too."

I throw myself backwards on my couch, staring at the tv playing Criminal Minds. What can I do on a Thursday night? Nothing fun. A sigh releases itself from my lips and I decide to have a movie marathon.

-

A frown makes its way on my face when I hear a knock on the door in a steady rhythmic beat. I quickly pause Lilo & Stitch and stand up from my seat on the couch, before jogging towards the door. Swinging the door open, I come face to face with none other than Grayson Evans.

"Grayson? What are you doing here?" I inquire, shock evident in my eyes as I look at an angered and defeated looking Grayson.

He doesn't reply. After a few seconds, he grabs my waist to pull me into him before smashing his lips on my very own. I immediately find myself kissing back - no hesitation. "Make me forget, Rose." He breaths out, kicking the door closed lightly. "Make me forget everything, at least for a few. Please." His hot breath hits my neck, making me blush.

I nod my head violently, pressing my lips onto his. Our tongues dance together, fighting for dominance. As I brush my fingers through his hair, he smiles into the kiss pushing me back onto the couch. "No one will be home, right?" He clears, looking deep into my green eyes.

I shake my head. "No."

He smiles and lays himself on top of me, kissing my jaw tenderly. His lips find themselves on my collar bone; sucking, kissing and he blows on it earning a moan from me.