3. Not If I Wrap My Willy

Chapter Three

After the incident with Grayson I decided to go out and look for jobs in the local area. No one was hiring, which was a killer, but I did find a new eat-out spot, so it's a win for me.

When I arrived home from job searching, I cooked and cleaned up my mess. The rest of my day was filled with laughter, sleep, and food- you can't blame me, I'm a living breathing teenage girl going through bodily changes.

Currently I'm in gym class, running the mile for the third time with my gym teacher. He and I have known each other since I was young due to the fact that my mom took him in when he had family issues. He's my brothers best friend, kind of like another brother to me.

"So you finally settled down?" I ask Mr. Meyers, whom I call Michael.

I've always loved his name, it reminds me of the movie, Halloween. On every Halloween he dressed like him too. According to him, he has to remain in character as he says.

He shakes his head with a laugh. "Of course I haven't settled down babydoll. She's a nice girl and everything but she's too clingy for me. I'm only twenty-five years old. I still want to live a bit."

I roll my eyes, he and my brother were the exact same. They don't want to settle down and they want to just sleep around with whomever and get whatever disease.

"Michael, seriously, one day you're going to get a disease or something."

"Not if I wrap my willy."

I come to a halt, letting out small pants. "I loathe your player ways. You're not even a teenager anymore, give it up Mike."

"Well I can't, so you're just going to have to deal with it." He laughs and chugs his water bottle, walking by my side toward the gymnasium.

"Let's see what mom has to say about this." I smirk, knowing my mom will smack him with her chancleta without any remorse.

His eyes grow wide. "Okay! Don't tell mom, I'll do anything!" He calls my mom 'mom' because she's practically raised him since the age of twelve.

"Only if you give me a free membership at your gym." I smirk deviously.

He sighs. "You know I can't do that babydoll, that's no fair!" He whines with a pout.

"Then I'll call mo-"

"Alright fine woman, I'll call mom. Go to class before I beat your ass."

"Damn Mike, you're spittin' straight fire. Why don't you make a mixtape and download it on SoundCloud?"

He glares. "Go. Now."

-

I laugh as Noah throws me on his back and runs into the cafeteria, pushing people out of the way, screaming, "We have a girl here and she wants food," just to get in front of the lunch line.

The guys from the football team sigh and let their best friend and I through. Noah places me on my feet gently and gives me a playful grin, "See what happens when you hang out with me? You get special treatment."

Sammy snorts. "If you mean special by delusional then by all means Rosie, hang out with him."

"No thanks, I don't like to risk my reputation." I play along, teasing Noah.

Sammy laughs and gives me a hug. "Where've you been? We haven't talked since the lock-in. I miss my best friend." He pouts.

"I'm sorry about that but why don't we hang out tomorrow?" I say tomorrow because he has practice today.