Oh. My. God.

Chapter Thirty-Seven

-Oh. My. God.-

Late afternoon the next day, I was nursing the remnants of my hangover in Jakes room. His body lay tightly up against mine as we spooned stared at the television like mindless zombies. As an ad came on Jake raised his hand that had sat on my hip and moved to tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear.

"I wish I could have come last night," He murmured before nipping at my ear lobe, sending shivers down my back.

"Of course you couldn't," I giggled. "It was your parents, you'll be forgiven by the masses for wanting to spend time with them," I assured him, reaching my hand back to cup the back of his neck and keep his delicious mouth nipping at the back of my ear.

"They extended the trip. They're seeing old friends today, but want to see me again tonight," He told me and I tried not to show my disappointment.

"That's fine. I have homework to do, you'd just be in the way anyway," I teased and made him growl low in my ear.

"I'll remember that next time you skip into my room while I'm doing school work and want to mess around," he warned as his hand slipped under my shirt.

"I'm so scared," I giggled as I turned around to lie on my back.

"Better be, girly. I'm not going to be controlled by your womanly charms anymore. We're done," He was grinning as he looked at my mouth which made me bite my lip self-consciously. "Well, maybe just once more," He murmured as his eyes heated up from watching my mouth and he lowered his mouth to take mine completely. I couldn't help the needy moans that escaped me as the kiss deepened and heated up. His hand snaked further up my shirt until he was firmly massaging my breast through my bra.

As I broke the kiss to nip along his jaw and down his neck, I also turned and let our legs tangle completely until I could feel his hardness on my thigh and gave a breathless moan as my core rubbed up against his thigh.

We were like teenagers writhing against each other and I giggled as I bit his neck and he moaned with his deep voice. I loved that sound; it hit all the right buttons in me. He pulled me back from his neck with sudden aggression though, and looked at me for a stunned moment before seemingly shaking his head minutely and refocusing on my lips again. After a moment he began to calm down and pulled back after biting my bottom lip one last time.

"I'm going to the toilet," Jake told me, unwrapping himself from our embrace. I smiled at him and watched him leave the room. I started flicking through the TV channels as an ad came on. I finally settled on a repeat of Friends when Jakes phone flashed into the darkness of the room. He'd sent a message a half hour ago and never seemingly got a reply. I glanced over at it and wouldn't have paid it much attention had it not been from Milly Davis.

'Naw. Luv u 2 bb. Last night was the best. Has the rebound left yet? Can I cum ova yet?'

It stopped me dead in my tracks.

Oh. My. God.

Last night he was with his parents, they had dinner... but they didn't. He was with Milly? She loved him too? I was just a rebound? The nausea started bubbling in my stomach. A wave of emotions went through me. Shock, anger, sadness.  I took the remote and started flicking through the channels restlessly. That's why he'd just wound down that make out session, can't ware himself out for Milly. It hadn't been lust that made him pull me back from his neck, it was probably panic that I'd mark him and he'd be caught out. He was playing both sides here after being all sad and heartbroken that she did the same thing to him.

What an effing jerk!

The anger was back as Jake walked in just as the American show Cheaters returned from the ad break. How appropriate.