Chapter Two

Machine Gun Kelly's POV

Ever since I ended things with Alyx, It's been tense between us. I never gave myself time to think about how fucked up it was to break up with her so abruptly and start messing with Amber right after. I know it was wrong to cheat on her again but I honestly did try but being away from Alyx took a toll on me and flying back and forth can only do  so much for a man.

 I left the hotel that night to see Amber to piss her off because I knew she wasn't going to jeporadize her business for me, I knew she would let it eat away at her. I was being real childish and deleted pictures of us and put up ones with Amber and I.  She's probably going to see it but I'm not to sure anymore because her and Dre have been spending a lot of time together. 

I know they are real close but lately they have been getting a little too close and it was starting to bother me but it wasn't my place to speak on it anymore.

A few days had passed since the situation with Junior happened and now we're getting ready for a radio interview with Ebro and Hot 97 for promotion on my upcoming album and the release of my singles "A Little More " and "Till I Die ". My fans have been so excited for these songs and they are anxiously awaiting the new album that I honestly can't wait to put out.

 I've been so excited to release this song because like everything I do I put my fucking heart into it and it just gives a little glimpse on what the album should be like. We walked into the building and said hey to a few people that I recognized from other events and the few times I came here a few years back. We walked up in there and the crew sat on the couch and I sat in the chair across from Ebro.

Throughout the interview we just discussed the label, Diddy,  touring, partying, and of course my new single and my sophomore album. Then E brought up Amber. " I see you been hanging with Rose alot lately, What's up with that my G?" 

" Well you know -I actually met her at the MTV awards and she sent her assistant over to check for me."

Ebro laughed " Really!? You got it like that!? "

"Nah, Dawg it's not even like that."

" So what's it like cause I know that Wiz is your boy and that's his ex wife so how did that go down.?"

" Well him and I spoke on the situation and as men we had an understanding and I guess they spoke too so we all good now."

" Amber,  you know she's a lot to handle, so you better take care of that."

I chuckled " I will man, I will "

I was trying to focus on the rest of the interview but I saw Alyx and Ash get up and leave out the room.
Ebro said " I know you dating and shit but what happened to the Mexican joint you was with...y'all was together for a minute."

Laura Styles said " You mean Alyx?  She was just in here? "

Ebro said " Oh shit my bad, but why you gave that up I mean Amber is a dime but she seem to ride for you..."

I looked at the guys and they all shook their heads at the same time and turned away from me

" She did, she definitely did but it just didn't work out. I'm not one to get in my personal business but the fans have been asking too. Honestly there was no trust in the relationship on my end, also the distance and traveling a lot all took a toll on me, so now we just keep it professional because we all grew up together so she's always gon' be around."

" Professional? what does she do? "

" Oh she's a photographer, started in LA. you know WokeStudios? "