Chapter Ten

Josh's POV

"Ah, Babe I'm sorry." I rubbed my thumb softly against the top of her hand to get her to stop crying.

" It's okay you didn't know but I'm sorry for crying again." She apologizes a lot for things she has no control over.

" I know bu-"

" Sh-- Let's just go and see all three of them." She kissed me on the lips softly." Okay?"

I nodded my head yes then jumped out of the car to open the door for her.

We walked for a while until we got to a headstone that was double sided.

It was my parents.

Andrea & Michael Richards

I spoke first "Hi Mama, Hi Pops. I know it's been a real long time since I've came to visit but I promise it wasn't on purpose. I'm sorry but i've been really busy lately with school and work, watching over Tati is hard work mama no wonder you never wanted a girl." I laughed a little remembering a those memories of my mom saying she wanted another boy.

" but it was all worth it. Mama, I promise imma make you and daddy proud."

I had a few tears run down my face but I wiped them before Alyx noticed.

" I brought someone here to meet you guys. This is Alyxandra, You would've like her mama."

" I know she's someone you would've wanted me to be with."

I looked at Alyx and I just can't fathom the fact that she's here with me right now.

 She's everything that I dreamed of in a woman, I can't believe I get to say that she's mine. I never thought that after Camille I would be this happy again but I am and that's all thanks to her. Alyx brings out the best in me, She motivates me to be a better man and thats all I ever wanted. I never want to lose her.

I didn't want to cry in front of her but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

" I miss you guys so much." Alyx started softly rubbing my back.

" You guys would have been so proud of all that i've accomplished."

Alyx tapped me on the shoulder " babe, can I say something?"

I nodded my head and started talking. " Uh...Hi... Mr and Mrs. Richards, I'm Alyxandra...Alyx I mean. Sorry we had to meet under these circumstances but I am happy none the less but I can admit I'm a bit of a nervous wreck. I just want you both to know that I care for your son very much and I promise to take good care of him. I'll treat him the best that I possibly can because... I love him."

I didn't expect that-- we've only been together for about four months --but I do honestly believe I've been falling harder and harder for her everyday that I'm with her and to know she shares the same feelings with me is great. Alyx and I have a relationship like I've never had before, I feel so at peace and comfortable with her like she's my best friend and I've known her for years but we have that spark.

What we have is so natural, At first I was a bot skeptical to be involved with her because od her history with Kells so I just tried to be her friend. I didn't want her to psych herself into being with me  just so she can get over Kells. I wanted what we have to be real love-- and that's exactly what I got.

" I love you too." I bent down and kissed her passionately.

Alyx

It's time for Josh to finally meet my mom. We walked two rows behind his parents to find my mom's grave.

There she was--laying peacefully six feet under the ground.

Monroe Theresa Rojas - Loving Mother, Wife and Great Friend

1968-2004.

" This is her." I kneeled down in front of her tombstone.

" Hello, Mrs.Rojas."

" No. Call her Theresa."

" You guys all do the middle name thing?"

" Yeah sometimes it's like a family thing." I took a deep breath 

" Okay, Hi mami. I know I promised to visit but I've been busy and I haven't been back here in a while. Perdóname? Andy is doing well y'know, he graduated early from school. tio and i went but Dad didn't come but I'm not angry anymore I promise, we've been talking lately so i guess that's good."

I let out a breathe I didn't even know that I was holding-- I was a nervous wreck.

" Mami guess what? I have a new boyfriend. Colson and I didn't really work out too well so we broke up. He started to treat me how Oscar treated you and I don't tolerate disrespect. I know for a fact that you would love Josh. Mami, Dad is really sick. I've been trying to start over with him, I could here you now Hija, don't hold grudges it's no good for your heart and Mami I promise I'll make everything right with him."

I looked up at Josh to see he was smiling at me. "Josh has been helping me a lot lately, I love you with me everything, Mami lo juro por dios I'll try my hardest to make you proud."

Josh helped me up from off the floor and started rubbing my back to calm me down because I was crying.

" baby, let's get out of here and go home."