Chapter Six

Not edited. sorry for mistakes

Once everyone got back it seemed  like all their moods had changed and they had been so tense. 

Slim was in the kitchenette getting something to drink so I went to ask him what's up. When he looked and saw me he smiled. 

" What's good ?"

" Why does everyone seem so pissed off ?"

"  it's cause' you left."

" I don't understand."

"When you left, Kells got really angry then him and Dre started arguing and Dre told him about Josh and the deal."

" Jesus Cristo! why would they do that?"

" I don't know go ask Dre."

I was walking to Dre's bunk when someone pulled me into the bathroom. One person can barely fit in here let alone two and it smells like ass. I looked and Kells was staring me dead in my face.

" Do you know you're childish ?" he said to me with a scowl on his face.

" Yes I do but thanks for notifying me." I responded sarcastically. I tried to open the door but he closed it and put all his weight on the door and kept talking.

" Not only did you put all my brothers against me but you made a deal with Dre to make me jealous and now you got some new mufucka' so you acting brand new, walking around here not talking to me and avoiding me."

" First of all, Colson no one put anyone against you if anything you did it to yourself, I didn't do what I did with Dre to make you jealous I did it to make you realize you're a fucking idiot and you lost the best thing you ever had. No one has me acting differently if anything that " New Mufucka" is the reason I'm here even looking at you, doing you a favor. Also those are my brothers too, my family. If it wasn't for those people and your daughter I would've cut you off another 5 years without any hesitation for breaking my heart again. So be fucking thankful."

" When were you going to tell me that you're with someone else ?"

" Right when you tell me why you're fighting with Dre but it's not like it's any of your business we did breakup and you never told me you was in a whole relationship with someone else." I said with a slight attitude. Kells pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed loudly.  

" Dre said that I didn't deserve you and he's happy you realized it too and moved on."

" So you hit him?" I looked at him with a straight face.

"I know it's bad but I was so mad - and we're both so drunk - I never meant to hurt you."

"  Yes, I know and I forgive you, I promise I do but like can we get outta here you guys stink." Kells laughed then opened the door so we can both get out.

*
*
*

Two Days Later

"Did you tell him yet ?"

" Yeah, I did and he took it very well."

" Really!?!?" I was so excited for the both of them.

" At first he was scared and kept asking if I was sure but when I said yes for the last time he starting thinking of names for both sexes."

" That's so cute."

" Yeah I know but i'm still scared."

" Why ?"

" What if i'm not ready for a kid ? What if i'm getting ahead of myself."

" I can't tell you that, you have to figure that out for yourself. For what it's worth i think you'll be a kick ass mom. You did a pretty good job with BJ."