Chapter 2

It had been 2 moons since Thistlekits death and it was finally beginning to be new leaf and Nightkit and I were finally recovering and going back to being mischievous. "Come on Nightkit! Sunkit and I want to go play!" I say anxiously. 

     "Okay, I'm coming." She walks up to us.

     "Can I come to?" Sunkit asked. (Flowershines Sunkit)

     "Sure! The more the better. We'll be like warriors on patrol." Sunkit said.

     "We're not going outside the camp are we?" Nightkit asked eyeing us suspiciously.

     "Shh! Of course were going outside the camp. It'll be an awesome adventure!" I whisper.

     "But Mintkit Stormflower told us to stay in camp and out of everyone's way. We'll get in big trouble if we get caught." Nightkit whined.

     "Oh come on Nightkit, let's have an adventure!" Sunkit said. (Flowershines Sunkit)

     "Okay fine." Nightkit sighed in defeat but I could see the look of mischief in her eyes, she wanted to go out just as much as the rest of us.

     "Yay! Now can we go?" Sunkit said impatiently.

     "Yeah, let's go. I'll be the leader of the patrol." I said bestowing the honor upon myself.

     We chased each other around the camp for a while making it seem like we were playing until all the warriors were either in their dens or weren't paying attention and then we went for it. Constantly looking over our shoulders for cats as we snuck out, we finally emerged out of camp. "Woah, it's so cool out here!" I squeak. Sunkit suddenly ran past me.

     "Haha can't catch me!" She yelled as she laughed taking off.

     "Yes, I can!" I run after her.

     "Guys wait up!" Nightkit and Sunkit yelled.

     "How about you two speed up!" Sunkit yelled back at them, we were side by side matching each other's small strides. Nightkit broke into a run and Sunkit followed. We came to a stop as we reached a waterfall.

     "Wow! I wonder if there's fish in there." I say curiously.

     "Why don't we go find out Mintkit!" Sunkit runs off to the water's edge. I followed her.

     "Do you see any fish?" I asked. Sunkit shook her head.

     "None that I see." She says sadly.

     "Wait! Look over there!" Nightkit comes over and shows us something in the water moving.

     "There are fish here!" Sunkit yells excited.

     "Who are you?" A strange voice growls from behind us.

     I jump around and see a kit maybe a moon older. His brown tabby fur ruffled and ragged, his amber eyes seemed to burn into my skin as he stared at us a snarl on his face. "Who are we? Who are you? This is Stormclan territory, and you're not part of our clan." I hiss and start to tremble a little bit, my soft kit fur fluffed out.

     "I'm Claw and I don't care whose territory this is. I'm a rogue, I'm not bound by your stupid rules." He growled.

     "Well, you should! And if you don't get out of here we'll tear you to pieces." Sunkit hissed and came to stand by me, her back arched and fur fluffed out.

     "Like I'm afraid of you puny kits." He flexed his claws revealing how long and sharp they were.

     "Yeah well there 4 of us and only one of you," I say growling. 

     "By the looks of it even if there are 4 of you, you don't-" He was cut off as Stormflower and Flowershine burst into the clearing.

     "Get out of here," Stormflower growled at Claw. And as he's about to run off another rogue emerged from the undergrowth.

     "If you lay a claw on him your crowfood." The she-cat hissed.

     "What are you doing in our territory, Rat." Flowershine growled.

     "We're just passing through, were no threat... unless you hurt my kits." She hissed.

     "We weren't going to touch him, now get out of our territory.. now." Stormflower spoke in a stern tone.

     "Very well," She nudged Claw and turned around. Looking over her shoulder she continued, "I'll be seeing you again Stormflower." Then she picked up Claw and ran off.

     "What were all of you thinking?!" Stormflower growled/yelled.

     "We jus-just wanted to explore." I stuttered scared.

     "I told you to stay in camp and to be good!" She hissed.

     "Sorry, Stormflower." We all said in unison. 

     She snorted angrily and then said. "It better not happen again, now let's get back to camp." She walked off and we all followed her while Flowershine brought up the rear.

     When we got back to camp we took a plump vole from the freshkill pile and shared it between the four of us. After we finished Flowershine sent us to the nursery. We each curled up in our mother's nest and went to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it! ;) Also I'm revising and editing all the chapters. So if you see any mistakes please comment it or message me. I appreciate the help! :)