Chapter 1:The Sleeping Boy

"NEPGEAR!!!!"Neptune shouts as she runs into the living room.

"Yeah sis?"Nepgear replied to her sister.

"The others wanted to know if you wanted to go kill some monsters with them.I already said yes,they just want to know if you want to as well."

"Sure,it seems like fun since we're all going."

"Nepy what's going on?"Plutia yawned as she awoken from her sleep.

"Well,me and the others are going to kill some monsters,but,uuuummmmm"Neptune paused and thought to herself"Man if Plutia transforms she might destroy everything in the forest."She then turned to Plutia who was all ready to go and fight monsters."I guess we should get going."
Time Skip(Forest entrance)
"Well you guys ready to go slay some monsters?"Neptune asked as she walked towards everyone,causing Noire to heavily sigh."You would want to kill monsters."

"That's because it's fun Noire."

"Why did you let her come along Vert?"Noire said while turning to face the blonde."I thought it would be nice if all us could do something together."The blonde said with a smile on her face."Well I'm glad to get to spend more time with Rom and Ram."Blanc said as they all started walking into the forest.
Time Skip(Forest)
"Well that was a fun four hours let's go see what's inside that cave now,then we can leave."Neptune said while rushing into the,causing everyone to chase after her.As stop at the end of the cave they notice something strange."Is that a Dragon?"Neptune asked

"No,it's a boy-"Before Compa could finish her sentence,she was interrupted by a boy behind them."That's what she said."The man said while bringing out a sword and pointing towards the girls."Neptune we have to get this boy out of here."IF said.

"His unconscious."Compa said.Then Vert picked the boy up and everyone left through a different exit and headed for Neptune's palace.
Time Skip(Neptune's palace)
"Is it really ok if we leave him here?"Vert asked Neptune after laying the unconscious boy on the couch.His head laying on Plutia's lap while she was making a plush Vert."Don't worry it's fine,but I'll call you if something happens."Neptune replied while smiling and putting a thumb up.Then Vert left Neptune's palace,and Compa walked over to the unconscious boy and put her hand on his forehead,when she did she found that he was sick."What happened to him?"Neptune wondered.

"We'll find out when wakes up."Compa replied.

"Right."Neptune said while walking to her room to go to bed,while Plutia fell asleep on the unconscious boy.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating stories,but shirt got real in my family and other shirt happened,but tell me what stories you want me to update,until then enjoy this story.