Chapter 2:The day he awoken

(Third person)
"Here we go with another day that this boy isn't a-"Nepgear puts a finger on Neptune's mouth and points towards the balcony.Then Neptune whispers"He's awake!?"She gets a nod from her sister.As the boy sits in the middle of the balcony,whistling like a mocking jay,then listening as the mocking jay's around him whistle back to him."Um,Hello."Neptune says as she approaches the boy."Are,you......going to.......hurt me."the boy said with a scared face."No,don't worry."Compa said while crouching to talk to him.Then they notice that the boy had shackles on him."Do you want me to take those off?"Compa asked and the boy replied with a nod.Then Neptune brought out her katana and cut off the shackles,then everyone went into the living room and asked him questions."Where are you from?"Neptune asked him."I don't know much about my past,or where I come from."He said with tears starting to flow down his face as Plutia holds him and softly strokes his hair."You can stay here with us."Plutia said to him."Yeah,don't worry about anything."Neptune said in a cheerful mood."The only thing I know are my sister's."He said while closing his eyes."What are their names."Compa asked him."Well I call one of them Pheebe and my older sister Senna."

"Pheebe,WAIT YOUR SISTER IS 5PB!!!!!"Neptune said in complete shock.

"Yes."

"Well what's your name."Plutia asked the boy,while still stroking his hair softly.He smiled and said"My name is Jaden.