Chapter 3.5:Enemy or Friend part 2

Compa's POV
I woke up and felt Jaden's arms around my waist and I blushed a deep crimson,I guess he didn't want me to leave him.My blush deepened when I saw his face laying on my breasts.I then saw a note and read it,so apparently Neptune,IF,and Nepgear were going to be away for awhile,and I'm stuck with Plutia.Well at least I have Jaden and Peashy.
"Compa."
I looked down and saw Jaden had just woke up and was cuddling on my,he was still weak from his sickness,but was getting better."Do you want breakfast?"I asked him and he nodded as I got up and laid him back down.I was just going to make breakfast for him but decided to make Peashy and Plutia breakfast,I soon heard Peashy and Plutia walking down the hall as I finished preparing breakfast.Plutia kissed Jaden on his forehead and sat in the kitchen signalling Jaden to sit next to her and he did.I sat on the other side of him as we ate breakfast."Um,Jaden did you know that girl from yesterday?"Peashy asked as she finished eating."She's my older sister,though she can be a bit protective at times."

"Taking about me behind my back."We had turned around to see the girl who attacked us yesterday,I than saw Jaden give her a hug and she hugged him back.
(Time Skip)
After explaining why she attacked us,Jaden was asleep taking a nap and Plutia was about to have a out burst of rage because she wanted to take a with him so I let her and learned the girls name was Senna.Before she left she gave me four crystals,one was blue,one red,another yellow,and the last one was orange.She said their for Jaden,but don't give it to him until he's ready.Apparently when a goddess is in trouble a crystal will go to Jaden and turn him into something,i guess.She also said she'd be coming here regularly,so she'll be back tomorrow,she also thanked me for watching over Jaden and hugged me.I did hug back,but getting to know her would be easy now since I know she's a friend.