Chapter 3:Enemy or Friend part 1

"So,how has he been?"Vert asked Neptune."Well,he has been very active,but he can be shy at times and gets scared very easily."Neptune replied."He sounds like a kid to me."Noire commented."He's our age and remember he has amnesia."Blanc said while reading her book.
RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
The four Goddesses get up to see a dragon headed straight for Neptune's basilicom.
(First person)Jaden's POV
I was sitting in the living room with Pheashy,Nepgear,Uni,Rom,Ram,and Plutia,when all of a sudden a dragon came charging at the balcony.After the smoke cleared I saw a mecha(the same height as Vert)attacking Vert,Noire,Blanc,and Neptune.Then I ran to the balcony.
Compa's POV
I saw Jaden run towards the balcony and chased after him,when I stopped,I saw Jaden looking right into the Mecha's eyes and the mecha looked him in his eyes,then the mecha transformed into two red bracelets and a girl as tall as Vert walked over to Jaden.I felt paralyzed,then she crouched and put her left hand on the side of Jaden's face.She then looked at me then back at Jaden,who was walking over to the dragon that had landed on the balcony.He put his right hand out on the dragon's forehead and it powered down,I soon realized that it was a cyber dragon.I then walked over to Jaden and I reached him,he had passed out,luckily I caught him in my arms.When I had turned around,the female spoke to me and said she'd be back tomorrow,the see disappeared.I sat there with Jaden in my arms,I was quiet to make sure he was still alive as I heard him breath.I took him back inside,with the help of Vert,and laid him on the couch.Soon everyone had went to bed,Vert,Blanc,Noire,Uni,Rom,and Ram had left,and I stayed up and sat on the couch with Jaden's head in my lap as I softly stroked his hair.I then heard footsteps coming from the hallway and saw that Nepgear was standing there then walked over to us with a blanket."Compa,If your going to watch him for these night,at least make sure you don't get sick."Nepgear said as she handed me the blanket."Thanks."I replied as I put the blanket on Jaden."Well see you in the morning Compa"Nepgear said heading to her room.After putting the blanket on him,I was on my way to my room when I heard....
"I'm scared."
When I heard this,I turned around and tears were coming from Jaden's eyes.He was probably having a nightmare,so I went to sleep with him on the couch,he soon stopped crying and slept better,I then then closed my eyes and feel asleep next to him.