Chapter 2

When Korra and the boys met up with Tonraq, it didn't seem like he was pissed of at Korra. He was angry and very over protective. The three youngsters didn't know what was going on till Tonraq told them what happened. The person that Korra was an enemy of their clan, his name is Zaheer. Tonraq and the elders of the clan don't know what his doing here in their territory nor what's his after.

Tonraq: 'We are not going to camp tonight, who knows that his still out here and he might sneek up on us and kill us. Plus I really want to talk to the elders and ask them if we can go and hunt Zaheer tonight'

Korra: 'Can we come with you?'

Tonraq: 'No. You guys are still young to go hunting. Especially when your hunting Zaheer. He's a bit of a coo coo in the head, but his still good at fighting'

Mako: 'But sir, we've been training since we were kids for these kind things. Why wait?'

Tonraq: 'We can't talk here. Just go home and I promise you that I will talk to you guys in the morning. Now go'

Korra: 'But Dad, when are we going out hunting?'

Tonraq: 'Go home now'

Korra signed and did as they were told. They bowed to Tonraq as he turned into his wold form and ran into the push. It was only Korra and the boys left.

Bolin: 'Come on guys, we should get going it gets too dark'

Korra: 'It's not fair. What's so different about this guy anyway?'

Mako: 'I don't know, hopefully he tells us the whole story tomorrow' *signs

The boys nodded and climbed up the cliff where they Asami and the girls with her car. They jumped over the fence and looked around, there was no car car passing by at this time.

Mako: 'We should go and get your car at Asami's place. It's gonna be raining pretty soon'

Korra: 'Okay. Let's go'

Korra and the boys shape shifted to their wolf form. Korra looked at the boys and nodded before running super fast and the boys followed behind her. They can't wait to see the girls.

__________________________

Azula: 'So.. When is Korra and the boys coming around?'

When the girls got to Asami's place, they had a quick shower just to freshen up and had Chinese food for dinner while watching a horror movie. They've got nothing else to do so tey just started talking.

Asami: 'I don't know, it's starting to rain so hopefully they get here on time'

*Ding Dong

Opal: 'Speaking of the devils' *smirks

Asami and the girls got off the couch and went downstairs. They found Asami's personal butler Freddy, he's been working for Asami ever since she was 5 so he's like a second father to her.

Asami: 'Hey Freddy, who was at the door?'

Freddy: 'Hello Asami, I believe that a girl name Korra with two boys are your friends?'