Chapter 3

I never thought that I'd find my mate this early, and I wasn't expecting it to be Asami. I'm like in full shock and it seems that the brothers are as well, but probably the other reason why we're shocked is because here stands three girls that we like in front of us wearing nothing but a long buttoned up shirt. But Asami looks hella fine!

Asami: "Hey guys, sorry that we took long, we were umm.. Trying to find something to wear but these wear the only once that were in the laundry" *smiles shyly

She's even freaking cute! WTF!

Azula: "Mhmmm.. Where were you guys have been? Honestly we were debating if you guys would've come or not come" *Cross arms in front of her chest and stares at Mako.

Bolin: "Oh uhhh hahaha! We were just you know, exploring the woods to find a good place to camp and stuff.. Yeah.. That"

Korra: "Yeah, but the reason why we ran off was because we really love animals, especially wolfs. So yeah, we kinda acted like little kids so I'm really sorry for that. And for taking our shitty car" *rubs the back of her neck

I looked at Bolin, more like glaring at him. He knows that he's not a good lier, still he spoke. I quickly looked at the girls and it seems that they were talking about something. I looked at Mako and he just shrugged and looked at the girls again. The girls all nodded their heads then turned around to face us.

Opal: "Oh, it's okay. But how about this, would you guys want to come back this weekend?"

Mako: "Umm.. We don't want to intrude" *hesitating

Asami: "No it's fine really, it's your way of making it up to us. Plus the three of us wants to get to you's" *smiles shyly

Azula: "And probably more"  *checking out Mako

That made Mako blush so much! Bolin and I are really trying our best to not laugh, we'll tease him later about it. I looked at Bolin to see if he agrees to go, he nodded a yes, I looked at Mako and he nodded yes as well and still blushing.

Korra: "Then that makes the three if us go, we would like to come and visit again" *smiles

Asami: "Cool. Do you guys want something to change in?"

Mako: "No thank you Asami, we've stayed here longer and we have to get going or else our parents are going to be worried sick"

The girls nodded and showed us the way to the front door. We got outside and thanked them again for taking my car, the girls just waved cutely, except Azula, I bet she was winking at Mako. We got in the car and started, and before we drove off I looked at the girls and waved at them smiled. Then we drove off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the girls house..

Azula: "Why didn't you tell them to stay? They could have spent even a night then leave the next morning!" *pouting

Opal: "Gosh Azula, just be patient okay? It won't be long until it's the weekend so you'll manage fine"

Asami: *laughs "As much as I wanted them to stay, we can't because schools tomorrow and it's better save the things last. Just try to control your hormones Azuzu" *smirks