Chapter 4

The bell went as a sign of the school has finished. Everyone rushed outside and the hall became crowded, everyone was eager to go home.

Asami: "Hmm.. I only saw those 3 through during Sensei Iroh's class, since then I haven't seen them.. wonder if something happened..."

Azula: "Speaking of those devils. They're over there, next to Korra's car"

The 2 girls turned and saw Korra sitting on the hood of her old car, while the boys were facing her. It seems that they were having a serious conversation since they all had this serious look on they're faces.

Opal: "Let's go over and say hi, girls"

—————————————————————

Korra's POV.

Bolin: "Wait if your mate is a female, wouldn't you have a penis now?"

Korra: "Well Bo, I would've known by now but nothing has happened" *sighs

Mako: "Maybe it will only.. show? When the both of you are having intimate moment.. that's all I can think of..."

Korra: "Yeah but what if she freaks out?"

"Who would freak out? What have you guys done?"

The three turned to see Azula smirking, like she's caught us stealing or something. While the 2 other girls were behind her.
Korra got off her car and stood with the boys,

Korra: "Uhhh.. well.. we were just.. wondering. About.... ummm"

Bolin: "Would you guys find it freaky if we'd ask you girls out on a date?" *nervous laugh

Mako and Korra turned to Bolin, both of them thinking "Wtf! I'm gonna kill this guy"

Asami: "Well, it depends. Where are you going to take us?"

Korras was about to say something g but Bolin beat her to it.

Bolin: "We will take you to our scouts camp site!" *grins

Mako: "What the hell Bo! We can't take them there!"

Azula: "And why is that if you don't mind answering me Mako?"

Korra forgot why she was angry at the first place because what was happening is too funny. Mako is stuttering while Azula walked up to him slowly, just when she got to him she started playing with his red scarf.

Azula: "Korra, when do you wanna camp out?" *looking at Mako still

Korra: "Ummm.. around 6?"

Azula: "Okay, here's the deal. You guys are going to take us to that camping place. And you will show us how you guys live in the wild or how you survive in the wild or whatever else you do. Then after, we can start getting to know each other. Do you agree Mako?"
*smirks then leans into Mako

Mako: "I uhh.. well.. it might not be too safe.."

Azula: "It's alright, I've got someone who will take care of me.. So what do you say?"
*starts drawing patterns on his chest

It took Mako a while to answer. Being this close to someone who you've had a crush for so long and the fact that she flirts with you I unbelievable. Mako came back from his day dream and answered