Explaining Everything

*No Ones P.O.V*

When Michael and Jamie arrived at the house they weren't surprised when they found out Krueger wasn't there but, they saw you giggling in your sleep which enraged Michael. When you woke up 5 minutes later he started questioning you about your whole entire life.

*Your P.O.V*
Michael starts asking me all of these questions about my life, I really didn't want to tell him mostly because I didn't know that much. So I explained as much as I could to him that I remembered.

*Michael's P.O.V*

She started explaining as much as she could remember from her childhood before we became separated. As she started to finished telling me what happened there was a knock at the door but, before I could even answer it Jamie beat me to it. 

*Jamie's P.O.V* 

I just couldn't wait to see my "sister" well she's not really my sister but she's like one to me. When I heard a knock on the door I ran straight towards it before anyone else could get to it. When I opened the door there she stood my "sister" Michaela. I squealed loudly when I saw her because she's been gone for two months with her brother Pinhead on a mission. Michaela bent down to give me a hug since I haven't grown that much yet, I was so happy to see her again. I looked over Michaela's shoulder and saw her brother Pinhead who's real name was Frank I ran over and hugged him after I was done hugging Michaela.

*My P.O.V*

I saw the house come into view as my brother Pinhead and I were walking after our long two month mission. "Come on Frankie" I shouted using the nick name I knew he hated, "Alright Micki" I heard him say the nick name he knew I didn't like. I started running towards the house with my mask on my belt loop and my backpack full of weapons on my back as I ran up to the house. I knocked on the door already knowing that my "sister" Jamie would answer the door. I heard the door open and there stood my "sister" i knelt down to hug her after she let out a loud squeal after Jamie was done hugging me she ran over to hug my brother Pinhead. Thats when the others came out and welcomed us back. Tiffany who's married to Chucky came out and gave me a big ole bear hug and of course I hugged back cause she was like a mother to me. (A/N Tiffany and Chucky along with Glen and Glenda can switch between doll and human form) When Michael came out I gave him and hug to which he hugged back that's when I approached (Y/n). "Hi, I'm Michaela or Ragdoll. Nice to meet you ma'am."

*Your P.O.V*

I saw everyone head outside and they were surrounding some girl and guy. When the girl came over she hugged Michael and he hugged back thats when she turned to me and said "Hi, I'm Michaela or Ragdoll. Nice to meet you ma'am." I thought she was gonna interrogate me and ask me questions as to why I'm living here with Michael but, she probaly already knew that since Michael already said that he told his friends about me. Well she seems nice but, Ive been told not to get on her bad side cause she can be terrifying. 

*My P.O.V*

I can't wait to see Pyramid Head.

*Pyramid Head's P.O.V*

Michaela came home today I can't wait to see her.