Friday the 13th at Camp Crystal Lake

No One's P.O.V

As everyone got in the cars and started heading off to Camp Crystal Lake, Jason realized something today was Friday the 13th him and all the other killers would be at the camp which means there would most likely be teens there. He hated how teens always went to HIS camp to see if he was real and to fool around. Y/N was so nervous about going on a camping trip with a bunch of killers. But ahe knew Michael would protect her.
*time skip*
Y/N P.o.v
We finally made it to the camp and it looks cool even though its been shut down. As everyone is getting out of the cars I admire the scenenary. "Its so beautiful here" I say as I feel Michael wrap his arms around me "Yes, but your even more gorgeous then this" he says.

Jason's P.o.v
"Gross, get a room you two.......... on second thought don't we'll have a boy cabin and a girl cabin." I help everyone get there stuff as we head for the cabins. Tonight we're going to have a wonderful campfire and share stories. "Hey, hockey puck why cant we share a cabin with the girls" "Because Frederick that would be wrong" I really hate Freddy.

No Ones P.o.v
As everyone was getting settled into the cabins they all weren't aware of the figure lurking in the woods watching their every move.

(A/N: a cliff hanger after not updating for a long time and I'm sorry I've had to go to for funerals this year, get a lot of stuff done with band, help ariund the hiuse and do other crap. But in 2018 I shall update every chance I get if I'm not busy with my honors English class or my good award for girls scouts but I promise to update every chance I get starting with NYE specials in each of my stories. Bye for now. Sincerely Michaela M. Michaelis🖤😈)