Trip To Camp Crystal Lake

Your P.O.V
I heard a bunch of commotion coming from downstairs as I was sitting in my room watching (YF/A) *Your Favorite Anime*, I paused my anime and exited my room. As I was walking down the stairs I saw a Jason and Freddy fighting over about where we should all go for a vacation. Freddy said something about going to his world but Jason who had a better idea said Camp Crystal Lake (A/N Jason will talk cause he's not a mute any complains you can talk with him X] ). Freddy said that was a terrible idea and I thought someone you should just punch him and well, Michaela got in his back and put him in a choke hold while kicking him saying that going to the camp would be an awesome idea and that he has to apologize to Jason. At this I began laughing cause Freddy is getting beat up by a girl. They all looked at me while I looked I laughed. They soon started laughing too well, not Freddy because he was beat up. I went over to Michael and gave him a hug and he hugged back. Michael said to go pack a bag for the trip to Camp Crystal Lake and that if I needed any help packing I could ask Tiffany, Jamie, Glenda or Michaela. I walked upstairs to start packing when I heard shouting in what sounded like German (Yes Y/N knows German). So I knocked on her door.

My P.O.V

"Was Zum Teufel!" I screamed in German when I saw what happened to my room, Krueger came in and destroyed it! 'He is so dead when I find him' I was thinking until I heard a knock at my door. I walked over to my door and opened it to see Y/n, "Hello Y/n" I said. "Is everything ok?" asked Y/n "Not really but, Krueger is dead the next time I see him though" I said and showed Y/n wheat he did to my room. Y/n stood there in shock at what that burnt dried up raisin Frederick Krueger did. "I'm gonna go pack my bags up" said Y/N "Ok, have fun" I said as I snapped my fingers as my room went back to normal. I went back to packing as I mumbled latin under my breath. "Ego sum, ut occidere Krueger" I kept on repeating that same phrase over and over in latin (A/N song reference).

No One's P.O.V

As everyone was putting their bags there was a surprise awaiting everyone at camp. Some of the slashes and Michaela have a Thanksgiving dinner planned. Jami, Glen and, Glenda are gonna make everyone wear a Thanksgiving costume. Chucky packed the TV in the car so that way everyone could still watch the parade.

A/N I'm so so so so sorry this chapter took forever, I've been busy but, now that I'm on Thanksgiving break I can update all my books. Tomorrow I'm posting a chapter in all the books as a Thanksgiving special were each character is gonna say what they're thankful for. Sincerely,
                           Michaela M. Michaelis