Where do I start?

I'm sorry I didn't really update last year, my mental health went down. In  February of last year I lost my grandfather and throughout the entire year I shut down and jade no motivation to write. I tell you this because before he passed I had gone to six different funerals for family and friends but I was staying strong through the pain, once I heard my grandfather passed it was like my whole world had just shattered, I had just lost my step grandfather in October the year before. I had received good news in September a few days birthday what would have been his 67th birthday, a friend of my moms opened up his own restaurant and hired me on to work in the back as a dishwasher which I'm totally fine with. Then in November I was given more good news, I was accepted to Flagler College where I'll be earning my bachelors degree in Criminology! This March I'll be going to Disney World as a Christmas gift from my grandmother, my family and I will be staying at Port Orleans which is the same one where she and my grandfather had stayed at the first time they went to Disney. On May 28th I'll be graduating, I'll put the link in here so that way you guys could watch if you'd like. I'm going to be updating all of my books when I have free time and I was wondering if you'd guys like me to create a new x reader book for Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss, you could request a chapter for that book where its your oc or its character with another character. Let me know your thoughts on the book idea in the comments and have a wonderful new year everyone!

Stay awesome my demons! 👿
(If you'd like you can find me on Snapchat: michaelamyers31 or Insta: michaela_sipes if you'd like to submit any art and you will be credited with anything you submit because I think people would love to see what you have to draw 😊)