Shut Up, Dork, and Kiss Me

This island was surely bipolar, and you were complete and utterly positive of this. One second it was like the sun was falling directly on the island, and the next it seemed like the sun had been swallowed up by the dark and droopy clouds above. Today it just so happened that the sun had been bombarded by the sky, and was not giving anybody on the island any type of sympathy.

Shivers rumbled violently throughout your body as you continued to skin the insides out of the animal you had hunted. Even it was almost frozen solid, making it all the more difficult for you to tear the meat away from its flesh.

You sat, wave after wave of chills speeding down your spine, near the fire. Almost as an instinct, you would subconsciously scoot to closer to the fire, then have to force yourself to move back, less you burn your skin.

"Damn Pan and his-" you started to mumble, before getting interrupted.

"Damn me and my what?"

You looked up with a toxic sneer; there was no way, in this weather, you would survive without proper clothing. Something as simple as a hat would help you in your state, but apparently Pan was too busy with whatever task he was doing to care.

"You and your unwillingness to give me descent clothing in this damn awful weather, you idiot!"

He rolled his eyes, "I think you'll survive."

"Not in this weather! You must have forgotten that I don't even have a sturdy coat, I'm wearing a sweater!" You hissed back, throwing your arms up in exasperation at his ignorance.

He sighed, putting his hands on his knees and pushing himself up from his position across from you. He held out his hand, as if he thought you would let him help you up. You looked straight at his outstretched hand, and stood up by yourself. 

He shrugged and turned away, strutting towards the direction of his treehouse.

"What the Hell, Pan? I need suitable clothes or I'll freeze!" You yelled at him, stoming after him and tugging on his arm in frustration.

He turned around and spoke, clearly annoyed," Well, then come on! I was trying to get you to follow me so I could get you some!"

You rolled your eyes as he turned around, giving him a shameless wierd face behind his back. A few lost boys that sat near you snickered at your reaction, but soon continued feverishly with their work as they saw the look Pan had given them.

------

"You know, you don't have to be  a total jerk all the time," you mumbled as the two of you reached the ladder leading to his hut that was hidden in the fortress of snow that covered the tree.

"Be quiet." He growled, the sound resembling a wild animal.

"See!" You pointed out to him, "You just growled like a dog! Only jerks do that! It's creepy, and weird."

He turned around,"Just climb the damn ladder, (Y/N)."

"What if I don't want to?" You challenged, crossing your arms and planting your feet on the ground.

"Then you know very well what I could do; don't test what little patience I have for you."

"As if that is going to scare me? You wouldn't do anything, not to me, or any of the lost boys for that matter!"

"Oh, you'd be surprised..." 

You squinted your eyes wickedly at him, sick of bickering pointlessly with him when he would just keep firing things back at you.