Peter Pan Imagine:

Requested by @ajdolphin19 on Tumblr

"Well hi there, can you please do an imagine where the reader is studying for exams and Peter pan takes her to Neverland please? A pairing would be nice there, but you don't have to. Thanks friend!! 😁❤"

Plus

I would love for that imagine I requested to actually happen to me that's why I requested it.. I'm so stressed out (that'd be funny if I'm the imagine the reader got pissed off at the boys) I love your stuff bud! 😆😀

_________________________________

"Why can't I just stop studying for once?!" You screamed out loud, slapping a hand over your mouth as you realised how loud you had screamed it.

You were tired; extremely, super, crazy tired. Your eyes were bloodshot from stress, deeply contrasting against the dark purple bags beneath them. Your fingers ached from all the note taking and computer typing, causing you to try and crack them every five seconds.

You rubbed your temples, one hand creeping down to shakily grab your cup of whatever caffeinated drink you had put in your cup this time; you were honestly too tired to remember.

Today had been more stressful than most, making you wish you could run away and never come back. For one, you had to study for a butt load of exams that your teachers were shoving down your throat, and that was just the beginning of it all. Today had also one of those days where you felt like you weren't important. 

All day you had been interrupted by everybody. You had been neglected by your friends, and even though you knew it was probably because they were as stressed as you were, a part of you felt like you had done something wrong to them, even when you knew you hadn't.

To make matters even WORSE, you had fallen on the way to class, leaving a huge bruise on the side of your jaw. You had to run into the bathroom before class started and pile makeup on top of it, leaving only a little bit of puffiness that could only be seen if you were looking.

You knew it was only a matter of time before you broke down, but had managed to make it home before it happened. The minute you opened the front door, tears had started to fall from your eyes like a waterfall, and you hadn't stopped since.

Your cheeks were blotted with a bit of red, and were puffy due to the stray tears that leaked from your eyes. You sniffled a few times, feeling a new wave of salty water run down your cheeks. You opened your mouth to let out a squeaky sob.

You wiped your eyes and then brought them up to run them through your hair. You took a deep breath. Pulling a blanket that sat on the arm of the couch and splaying it on top of you, you grudgingly set back to work on studying. Even though your brain felt like it would burst any second, you pushed yourself further to pack more into your head.

------------

You shivered a bit, pausing your typing to pull your blanket tighter to you. You could feel a cold draft wafting to you, so you looked up. You had apparently left the window open.

You didn't bother to get up and close it. Heck, you barely had enough energy to keep your eyes open at this point. You just stared at the space between the windowsill and the glass, wishing it would just suck you out and away from your boring and hard responsibilities.

You closed your eyes, feeling a lot like an old man did when they say they're just "resting their eyes."

Inside you knew that the switch that kept you awake was practically begging for you to turn it off. You were ready to climb into your blankets and drift off to sleep, but you knew you couldn't. Your body was telling you to sleep, but your brain was screaming at you to keep studying.