Chapter 3

Rachet was still working underneath the console, he was trying to fix it, because he had accidentally broken somethings underneath. He grumbled about not knowing what he was doing, when he heard a car pull in. Rachet sighed when he heard the doors slam and heard the kids talking to each other. 'Not now' He thought as he heard Mrs Darby shush the children.

"Optimus? Rachet?" The nurse called.

"I'm busy!" The Medic called back. But then he remembered why she had brought them instead of the Autobots. He sighed, and realized he didn't know how to break what had happened to them. "Hold on I'm coming..." He said as he crawled out. He heard footsteps approaching.

"Stay there." They stopped.

"Rachet, what's going on?" Raf asked sounding scared.

"Just...brace yourselves, and don't freak out." The Medic said as he rounded the corner, and stood in front of them. They all gasped, followed by a long moment of silence.

"Rachet? Is that really you?" Jack asked.

"Unfortunately....yes... In fact, all of us seem to be human now." The Medic responded.

"Really?" Miko asked surprised.

"Yes Miko. Rachet speaks the truth." They all turned to see Optimus Prime walking towards them, and the rest of the team followed not too far behind. The children and Mrs Darby looked at them, shocked at what had happened to the Autobots. There was silence as they all looked at each other. After a long pause, Miko stepped forward watching who she figured was the wrecker.

"Bulkhead?" She asked looking at the man. He hesitated uncertain how she would react. The thing that scared him the most, was what Miko would think of him now. He finally smiled weakly, nodded slowly and looked at the floor. The wrecker really didn't know what to do now.

Suddenly he felt skinny little arms wrap around his waist and squeeze him tight. He stood there in surprise, not sure what to do, not to mention everyone was staring at him. He smiled then gently hugged the girl back. Raf ran to Bumblebee who knelt down and hugged him tight. Jack walked over to Smokescreen and Arcee then talked to them excitedly. Shortly after, they all went there separate ways, leaving Optimus and Rachet with Mrs Darby.

"Thank you for bringing them." Optimus said. "Now if you excuse me I must inform Agent Fowler." He then walked off to one of the rooms for some privacy. Rachet looked around for a moment, then clearing his throat said.

"Mrs Darby, I require your assistance with knowing how to best repair the damage to a human body." He wasn't sure how else to word it. Mrs Darby looked at him, and agreed to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agent Fowler had arrived shortly after with supply's for the team. They had surprising, ended up with a vehicle that matched what they had transformed into. Agent Fowler then proceeded to help them figure out how to drive, which thankfully didn't take long, and then helped in other ways he could before leaving.

Bumblebee was still frustrated he couldn't speak, so he and Raf learned sign language together. The kids had fun giving the team new foods to try, and also enjoyed taking them places. It had been a week since everything had changed, but they were learning to adapt quickly.

One day Raf decided it would be a great idea if Bumblebee met his family, and Miko wanted Bulkhead to meet her host parents. They agreed but weren't sure what to do, so the kids taught them.

Rachet was currently working on building something and Mrs Darby was helping him, when she stopped suddenly and looked at him. Mrs Darby didn't realize just how handsome Rachet was until now. She looked at the determination on his face, and smiled slightly at the fact that the little things made him cuter. Rachet noticed that Mrs Darby was looking at him, and he turned to her with a questioning look. She blushed slightly and turned away.

"Mrs Darby?" He asked. She felt herself blushing even more, but looked at him.

"Are you ill?" He said, she stared into those blue green eyes.

"Uh...no. I'm fine just need a break." She said walking off. Rachet watched her for a minute, shrugged and went back to work. Agent Fowler walked over and said 'hi' a few minutes later. Rachet looked up and motioned for him to come over.

"What does it mean when you humans turn your face red?" Rachet asked. Agent Fowler looked confused and then looked over at Mrs Darby, who was on the other side of the base looking a little flustered. He smiled slightly and chuckled.

"It's called blushing, that normally happens when your embarrassed or ashamed." Fowler said.

"Oh. I knew I read that somewhere. Alright thank you, I was just wondering." The Medic said feeling slightly awkward. The agent smiled then walked off to find Optimus.

Eventually Mrs Darby came back to his side and started working on the project. They quietly worked on the project together, and only communicated when necessary.

The Incident (TFP Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें