Chapter 17

Sorry guys major inspiration, that's why there are so many chapters coming out at once. Thanks for reading! :)

Bumblebee wandered aimlessly around the base looking for Rachet. Team Prime hadn't been able to find the medic all day. Wheeljack told them he had left last night with Mrs Darby, but wasn't sure if he came back. The scout heard a car engine coming up the tunnel. He ran into the main room with the others and saw Mrs Darby pull up. She got out and looked at them with confusion.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking around. "Wait, where's Rachet?"

"We were hoping you could tell us." Smokescreen said. She looked at him confused.

"Mrs Darby, did Rachet assist you to your home?" Optimus asked.

"Yes...but I got home at 8:30 and he left right after." She said worry starting to creep into her heart.

"Did he say anything else that would be helpful?" Optimus asked. June tried to calm her mind down as she focused on what they had talked about the previous night.

"He mentioned that he needed to go to the hardware store, so I told him how to get there." She said, the nurse felt a knot form in the pit of her stomach, and in her throat. She had been the last person to see him.

Where could he be?

~~~

Rachet slowly opened his eyes, his head was throbbing, and he realized he was laying on the floor with his back against the wall. The floor was cold and the room was dark except for a small hole in the ceiling. He blinked slowly as the far door opened, or cell door, he wasn't sure. The red headed man walked into the room and crouched down next to him. He cocked his head to the side and looked at the doctor.

"Wakey wakey." The man said smiling wickedly.

"Knockout..." Rachet rasped as he struggled to sit up. He winced as he leaned against the wall. "What do you want?" He seethed. Knockout smirked and acted as though he had offended him.

"Oh please doctor." Knockout said still smirking. "I'm not the one who wants you here. Lord Megatron ordered us to capture you, though I seriously don't know why." He said getting back up. The con lazily walked towards the door. Rachet glared at him, once the drug wore off he was going to have to punch him in the nose.

"If I were you, I'd cooperate. Otherwise we'll have to find the proper motivation." The con said smiling wickedly at him before he left. The doctor just glared at the closed door.

"Like I would ever help Megatron." He thought angrily.

~~~

Team Prime had all jumped into a van and drove to Jasper to find their missing teammate. Optimus had decided it would be to suspicious for all of them to take their own cars. They parked the car in an alley behind the hardware store and all got out.

"Won't it be weird for a group of people to just walk into the store?" Arcee asked. Optimus looked at the group for a minute.

"I see your point. Wheeljack and Bulkhead search down the street in case someone saw something, or he went that way. Arcee and Smokescreen take the van and circle the block, see if you can find anything that might help. Bumblebee your with me, we will talk to the shop owner and see if he knows anything. We'll meet back here in an hour." He said, they nodded and left.

Bumblebee looked around as they walked to the door of the shop. The sign on the door said closed, but they could see the owner inside sweeping. The scout looked at the leader suspiciously and pointed to his wrist.

"You're right Bumblebee, the shop should have been open two hours ago." Optimus said as he read the shops hours. He tried the handle and was surprised to find it unlocked, the bell dinged.