Imagine ; Jacob Latimore

Imagine ;

"Okay y/n, I'm gonna teach you how to play basketball." Jacob said as he grabbed your hand and took you outside with him where the basketball goal was. "What? I'm not even wearing the right clothing for that right now Jacob." You replied.

"Here, put these on." He gave you some of his basketball shorts and you smiled. "Well, okay then.. Turn around you perv." He laughed but turned around anyway as you quickly took your ripped shorts off and put on his basketball shorts. "Okay, I'm done." You said. He turned back around as you put your shorts in the grass. He watched as you took off your shirt slowly, revealing your sports bra. Lust filled his eyes and it was like he went in a daze making you walk up to him and snap your fingers in his face, repeatedly.

"Hellooo... Jacob are you okay?" He coughed. "Oh, right." He said quickly. You giggled and he gave you a basketball while you stood in front of the goal. "Okay, Back up a little" He instructed. You took 2 steps back and your back hit his body. He slowly put his hands on your waist. "Now shoot." He said.

You shot the ball and it failed to go through. You groaned in defeat as Jacob smiled.

"Calm down and try again y/n." The ball bounced back to you and you picked it up, waiting for his instructions again. "I want you to relax and look directly at the goal." He said slowly. You took a deep breath and did as told. "Now, shoot again." You shot the ball again and you felt giddy as it went through. You cheered and turned around. "I did it!" You said excitedly while giving him a big hug. When you pulled away, his big grin made you grin too. "I couldn't have made that shot without you.." You mumbled, a smile still on your face. He bit his lip and you wrapped your arms around his neck while pecking the corner of his mouth.

Your heart was racing and you looked at him while tugging on his hair "You're not so bad, you know?" You said, teasingly. He smirked, "I know." Then he picked you up and crashed his lips onto yours..

COPYRIGHT ©

Signed by ; Nana