Imagine ; Jacob Latimore

You walked down the stairs, rolling your suitcase down with you. You set it down beside the front door and walked into the kitchen where jake sat, at the table reading a newspaper.

You sat down in the chair across from him trying to control your tears from falling. He looked up at you and closed the newspaper, setting it aside. "We need to talk." You say, swallowing. "Okay.. What is it?" You inhaled deeply. "I can't do this anymore.." You finally let out. Jacob raised his eyebrows and frowned. "You can't do what anymore?" He asked, confused. You swallowed the lump in your throat before you answered. "Us. Jacob. I can't be with you anymore. We're done."

You watched as his eyes widened and pain and hurt filled them. Tears filled them as he looked away from you. "Please tell me you're joking." He managed to say.

Don't cry.

Don't cry.

Be strong, you have to do this.

You chanted to yourself in your head. "I'm sorry." You stood up from the chair. You paused for a second before saying "Goodbye Jake." You walked out of the kitchen heading to the front door again. The tears you tried so hard to control came falling down your face as you touched the doorknob. Bye jake. I'll always love you. I shouldn't but I do. You twisted the doorknob and opened the door. You reached down and grabbed your suitcase. Just as you were about to take a step outside a hand grabbed your arm. No! don't stop me you idiot. You're only making this harder.

"Wait!" He croaked out, desperately. You turned around to look at him and instantly regretted it. He was crying. You've never seen him so hurt. "At least tell me why." He said. "Tell me why you're leaving me." He demanded, tightening his grip on your arm. You put your suitcase down and sighed.

"I'm bad for you. I don't deserve you jake. You deserve someone better than me. I've hurt everyone in my family and I don't want to end up hurting you too." More tears fell down your face as he wiped them away. Why did he care so much? Nobody cared. So why did he? "You're hurting me by leaving me baby." He whispered. You shook your head. "I killed my father." You mumbled still shaking your head.

"My mom's gone insane because of me. Talking to pictures of my dad still thinking he exists when he doesn't." You sobbed. "My sister's in the hospital on the verge of dying from overdosing on drugs. I promised her I'd look after her but I guess I broke that promise." You bit your lip to keep from breaking down. "I'm a monster Jacob. Don't you see?" You backed away from him, rubbing your tears away roughly with your hands. "I'm bad for you." You repeated. He shook his head and sighed.

"Why can't you see what I see? You're beautiful. Inside and out. Killing your father was a accident. You were just protecting your sister. That's not your fault." He paused and stepped closer to you. Putting a hand on your cheek. "Your mom is hurting because your dad is gone. And talking to pictures of him and thinking that he exists is the only way for her not to feel and face the pain. You can't blame yourself for that." He pulled you closer to him by your arm before wrapping his arms around your waist. "You looked after your sister as best as you could. You didn't even know she was taking drugs. You can't blame yourself for that either."

Tears ran down your face even harder. "Please. Stay with me y/n.." He whispered. You pulled away from him and backed up, glancing at the new fresh tears rolling down his beautiful face. "Why? Why do you care so much? Nobody cares but you do. Why?" You croaked out. You wanted to know. You had to know.

"Dammit y/n! I care because I fucking love you!!" He yelled out frustrated. Running his fingers roughly through his hair. "I love you y/n. That's why I refuse to let you go. I can't let myself watch you leave me. I can't." He repeated. You froze in shock. Your heart beating rapidly against your chest. "No you don't. Jake you can't love me." You shook your head and stepped back again. "But I do love you." He took a step towards you. "Y/n you can't tell me you don't feel the same way. You can't tell me you don't love me. Tell me you don't love me and I'll let you go. You can walk away from me and never come back." You thought about that. You did love him, he was right. You were in love with him. But you had to do this for him. You had to do this because you loved him.

You inhaled deeply. "I-I don't." You stuttered, looking down at the floor. He took another step towards you so he was right in front of you. You stayed frozen in place. "Look at me and tell me. I want you to look me in the eyes and say it." You looked up into his eyes. The intensity in them made you want to look back down at the floor. "I don't." You repeated.

"You don't what?" He challenged, knowing you were lying. "I-I don't l-love.." You trailed off, not being able to finish it. Your voice cracking. "You can't finish it can you?" He asked. You shook your head, defeated.

You felt his arms around you again, pulling you against his chest. "Good because I didn't want you to." He whispered. You looked up at him and smiled. Another tear fell down his face and you wiped it away. "I'm never letting you go." He mumbled. You leaned in and pressed your lips to his warm ones before pulling away, But he surprised you by grabbing both of your arms and pulling you into a kiss again. Both of your lips moving together in sync.

You wrap your arms around his neck and he pulled you closer, if that was possible. You felt safe in his arms. He nibbled on your bottom lip and you opened your mouth slightly so he could slip his tongue in. He twisted his tongue around yours and moved his tongue along your teeth.

You moaned and explored his mouth while he explored yours. He pulled away and rested his head in the crook of your neck. Both of you panting heavily. "Your beautiful y/n." He whispered. You've never felt so happy in your life.

"I love you Jacob." You ran your fingers through his hair and felt him smile. "I love you too." He kissed your neck and sighed happily.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Vote and comment so I can update! ❤️

Bye babes 💗

- Nana 😚