Imagine ; Jacob Latimore

HOLY FUCK I HAVE 5K READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS! *Currently crying*
- Nana 💎

-•••-

"Hey how you doing lil' mama? Let me whisper in your ear." You heard a voice say from beside you as the person wrapped an arm around your waist. You laughed before hugging your best friend, It was Jacob.

"Shut up idiot." You said, as he leaned down to kiss your forehead.

"I missed you.." He whined, frowning. You rolled your eyes. "It's been 2 days!" You opened your locker and grabbed the books you would need for class. "2 days is too long." He mumbled, leaning on the locker that was beside yours.

He watched you struggle to get the last book you needed and laughed.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny... At least help me!" You complained, giving up. "Shorty." He laughed again before getting your last book and closing your locker. 

"Short girls are the best girls." You retorted, pouting as he smirked.

"You have the wicked old witch this period right?" He asked and you nodded your head. "I hate her." You groaned. He chuckled and reached over to hold your hand as he walked with you to your class.

"Nobody likes Mrs. McCardle." He replied and opened the door to her classroom, giving you your book and leaning down to kiss your cheek.

"Good luck munchkin, I'll text you." He said before leaving you.

- 20 minutes later, in class -

You felt your phone vibrate and you smiled knowing it was Jacob. You looked up to make sure the witch wasn't looking before reading his text and replying.

Jakey 😚: 'How is it going so far munchkin?'

You: 'Good, surprisingly. She's still being bitchy though 😞'

Jakey 😚: 'Aw, poor baby 😢'

He sent you a picture of a couple from the purge.

Jakey 😚: '#ThisCouldBeUsButYouPlaying'

You laughed silently before replying.

You: '#ThatCouldBeUsButYouHaventAskedMeOut 😂'

"Miss y/n! Would you mind telling me why you are your phone!" Mrs. McCardle yelled at you. You quickly looked up and put your phone away.

"Sorry witc- Mrs. McCardle! I had to check and see if my mom called or texted me. It's important." She glared at you before saying "I'll be nice today and decide not to take your phone but you have a detention!"

You groaned but nodded your head.

"Yes ma'am." You murmured. She turned back to the board and continued on with what she was teaching while you took out your phone again.

You: 'You made me get a detention!'

Jakey 😚: 'Don't go then.'

You grinned and shook your head before putting your phone away again just as the bell rung.

You rushed out of class and took out your phone to continue texting Jacob.

You: 'You're such a bad influence on me. Yet I still continue to hang out with you. 😂'

Jakey 😚: 'Because you love me.'

You: 'Sure I do.'

You turned a corner in the hallway only to bump into someone. You both fell on the floor.