Imagine ; Jacob Latimore

"No!! Jacob, stop playing!" You yelled, backing up in the grass.

He only smirked and threw the water balloon at you. It splashed across your stomach leaving your shirt soaking wet. You gasped and looked up, glaring at him.

Oh he was about to get it.

You accidentally made a bad throw, missing his feet by a few inches. "You suck at this." He said, as he grinned mischievously. You gulped and ran.

He chased after you for a few minutes before you stopped, out of breath. You felt yet another balloon crash against your back and heard him laughing.

You turned around and threw a green balloon at his face.

You giggled and started dancing, Happy that you finally got him. He tackled you to the ground, and you squeaked. You both rolled around in the dirt as you fought to get on top of him but of course he just always had to win. "Stop it! I give up! I give up!" You placed your hands against his wet chest. "I'll just find another way to get payback."

He chuckled, "Kiss me." He said as he leaned his head down a little bit more.

"No." You quickly replied. He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Oh really? I don't think you'd want me to tickle you, would you?" He threatened playfully. Your eyes widened and you shook your head. "Don't."

He grinned and tickled your sides a little, making you giggle.

"Stop it!" You squealed. He pouted but stopped tickling you. "Kiss me then." He said, smirking once again. You sighed but gave in.

You leaned up and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, then pulled away. You smirked and tried not to laugh. "You never said where to kiss you." You pushed him off of you, got up and ran in the house laughing at his shocked face.

You ran in the bathroom and grimaced at your reflection.

"I look like I live in a forest." You groaned. You had dirt and leaves in your hair, which was flying every direction. Your face and shirt also had dirt all on it. You took out a leaf in your hair, "I look a mess.." You said to yourself laughing.

"No, you look beautiful." A voice said from behind you. You looked at Jacob through the mirror and glared.

"Don't lie to me." You frowned and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Now what would I lie to you for?" He asked 'innocently'. How he managed to still look perfect while you looked a mess wasn't fair. "I hate you." You groaned out.

He laughed, "What did I do now?" You turned around in his arms so you were facing him and pouted. "How the fuck do you still manage to look perfect?"

He grinned, shaking his head.

"I don't know, ask God." You rolled your eyes. "I don't even know why I asked you that." You put your hands on his chest and tried pushing him a little but he didn't budge, he put his forehead on yours and smirked.

"Kiss me. On my lips this time." He said as you laughed.

You pecked his lips and pulled away but he pulled you back and surprised you by crashing his lips on yours again. This time it was a real kiss. You felt his hands slide down to the back of your thighs, leaving a trail of tingles.

As he picked you up your hands moved up to his shoulders, gripping tightly.

He set you down on the bathroom counter and you gasped as you suddenly felt his warm tongue tracing the outline of your mouth.

Standing in between your legs, his hands moved from under your thighs to wrap your legs around his waist. His tongue caressed and rubbed against yours making you moan before you pulled away breathlessly, panting.

His lips trailed down your neck before reaching your sweet spot, making your breath hitch.

He nipped at it and your grip on his shoulders tightened. "J-Jake." You moaned out. He nipped at it again before he began to suck on it making you gasp. His hands snuck under your shirt, rubbing your sides and your stomach.

"So soft.." You heard him mumble before he continued licking and sucking on your sweet spot.

"Oh god, Jacob y-you're gonna leave a h-hickey.." You stuttered. More moans left your mouth as he licked at it one more time before pulling away.

He looked down at your neck and grinned.

You twisted your body towards the mirror so you could see the hickey you were sure he had left. It was huge. Your eyes widened and you cursed. "Jacob!!" You yelled, twisting your body back around to glare at him.

"Sorry.. I couldn't help myself." He said, looking down at the ground and rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Your eyes softened and you just sighed. He leaned in and pressed his lips to yours again then pulled away to whisper in your ear. "Have fun covering that at your sisters birthday party tomorrow.." He walked out of the bathroom leaving you sitting there in shock.

Shit, you totally forgot about that!

"Jake you asshole!!" You yelled after him hearing his laughter. This shit was not funny. See this is why you should never fall for his tricks.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I left you guys for a fucking month!

School has been a pain in my ass, but I'm back!

I'm sowwy guys.. *Puppy dog face*

Bye babes 💛.

- Nana 😚