Imagine ; Jacob Latimore

"Jacob!!" You yelled as you went upstairs looking for him.

You opened your room door, peeking in but he wasn't in there. As you closed the door shut, it made a small click. You walked across the hall to his room and opened the door, walking in. "Jakey, you have a pho-" You stopped talking immediately, staring at him. He was shirtless, exercising. His body, glistened with sweat, made your mouth water as his back muscles were also on full show.

Jacob quickly turned around from hearing your voice. He grabbed a towel off of the floor and wrapped it around his shoulders before walking over to you. "What is it, y/n?" Your breath hitched at how close he was to you now. You blushed and tried to shield your now red cheeks with your hands and your hair. You looked away from his intense gaze. "U-Um, I said you have a phone call waiting.." He raised an eyebrow and nodded his head, "Who is it?" You bit your lip. All you wanted to do was run out of the room and never come back. You felt like you were gonna jump his bones if you stayed even a little longer.

"It's Daniel." You muttered, looking at the floor. After a couple of seconds, you heard him chuckle but you didn't dare look up. He put his thumb on your cheek, rubbing it. "You're so cute.." He mumbled.

"What!?" You gasped, and looked up at him, your eyes wide. He leaned down closer. "I said, you're cute y/n." You blushed and tried to shield your cheeks again but his hands wrapping around your wrists stopped you from doing so.

"Don't hide them." Jacob smiled softly. You squealed, "Stop it! Jake let go, this is embarrassing." He smirked teasingly but didn't let go. "You're even more cute when you're embarrassed." He said. Your cheeks were red as tomatoes now. You groaned, "Jacob, please." Finally, he let go of your hands, laughing.

"Aw, baby..." He smiled and picked you up, walking to the bed, he set you down on it before getting on it himself. Hovering over you, he smirked a little and leaned down putting his mouth against your neck. He stayed like that for a few seconds before he began nibbling and biting at it, making you gasp.

You tried to push him away but he held your arms up above your head with one of his hands. "Jacob, stop!" You squealed. "D-Daniel is waiting for you on the phone." You stuttered as he hit your soft spot, on your collarbone. "Hush before I get my handcuffs." He muttered, trailing his tongue up your neck. You gulped, but refused to give up.

"P-Please.. Jake." He growled slightly, "Daniel can fucking wait." He groaned. You gasped as he suddenly put his free hand under your shirt, sliding up until it reached the bottom of your bra. "Jacob." You warned. He grinned up at you mischievously. As he reached behind your back to remove it, you managed to get your hands free and quickly slapped his hand away.

"Jacob O'Neal Latimore!" You scolded. "Go fucking answer the phone or I swear I will sleep in a hotel tonight!" He frowned at that and immediately got off of you, so that he was sitting up on the bed. "Fine! Fine.." He sighed as he got up, walking to the door. Before he opened it, he turned back around. "Can I at least have a kiss?" He asked. You shook your head. "Please.." He pleaded, sticking his bottom lip out.

You groaned and got up, giving in. When you were close enough he pulled you up against his chest, holding your waist. "Go ahead." You mumbled shyly, your cheeks red again. He chuckled and leaned down, kissing both of your red cheeks and then leaning down to kiss your lips. He tasted like cinnamon. You moaned in his mouth and he smiled and pulled away. "Don't worry baby, I'll be right back." He walked away, leaving you standing there wanting more. While waiting, you decided to walk in the bathroom to fix your appearance.

You gasped at the sight in the mirror. Two big ass hickeys were on your neck, staring back at you. You screamed. "JACOB, GET YOUR BLACK ASS IN HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!" You yelled. He was so dead.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Copyrighted ©
Hoped you like!
Vote and Comment so I can update ❤️

- Nana 😚