Imagine ; Jacob Latimore

You woke up from Jacob slamming the car door shut, swearing loudly and hitting the steering wheel. He looked over at you, his eyes widening when he realized he woke you up.

"Oh shit. Baby I'm sorry." He apologized. You shook your head and yawned, rubbing your eyes. "What happened?" You asked, wondering why he was so mad and stressed. "The car broke down." He replied, sighing and leaning back in his seat. You looked out the front windshield and frowned. There was nothing but trees and dirt going on for miles and miles.

"Jake, where are we?" He shifted in his seat. "A dirt road. 5 hours away from home." You frowned again and tightened your jacket that was around you. It was cold and you and Jacob being in the middle of nowhere was not helping. "Can't you call somebody?" You asked desperately. He shook his head. "No signal." You were panicking on the inside but tried not to show it. You shivered and your teeth began chattering. You were freezing. You desperately tried to warm your fingers up by putting them up to your mouth and blowing your hot air on them. "I'm cold jake." He reached back, grabbing a blanket that was laying on the backseat.

You undid your seatbelt and crawled over onto his lap, laying your head on his chest and wrapping your arms around his neck. You sighed happily, feeling his warmth seep through his clothes. He wrapped the blanket around both of you before putting his own arms around your waist.

You could hear his heartbeat from where your head was laying on his chest. "I'm sorry." He said suddenly. You raised your eyebrows, confused. "Sorry for what? You didn't do anything." He sighed, clearly annoyed. "I'm sorry for getting us stuck here and having you freezing cold." You shook your head as best as you could, still laying your head on his chest.

"Jake, please. You didn't get us stuck here. It's not your fault the car broke down. Plus, I'm warm now, I'm fine." You assured him. He was quiet for a second, running his fingers through your hair before saying, "How are you so calm right now? I expected you to be mad or even stressed." You laughed at that. "Because, Jacob, I'm here with you." You heard his heart skip a beat and you grinned. He groaned. "Don't listen to my heartbeat, it's embarrassing!" He complained.

You laughed, "No it's not. It's cute." You lifted your head up from his chest and kissed his nose. "How did you know I was listening to it anyway?" He rolled his eyes, "It was obvious from the grin on your face." You laughed again and he leaned down and pressed his lips to yours. He caught you by suprise but after a few seconds you began to kiss him back, tugging on his hair slightly.

He nibbled on your bottom lip and you opened your mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to slip in. He tasted sweet, like candy. He pulled away allowing you to catch your breath but he didn't stop.

He tilted your head back and left trails of kisses on your neck, going down further to nibble and lick on your collarbone. You let out a moan, biting your lip. He came back up and crashed his lips to yours one more time before pulling away again. You pouted, sticking your bottom lip out. He laughed and kissed it. "You need to go to sleep again. We have a long day tomorrow." You nodded your head, agreeing. "Okay, but you have to go to sleep to. Promise?" You asked him. He nodded also. "I promise."

You put your head back on his chest, snuggling into him and making yourself comfortable before drifting off to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Just a little something before I go to bed!

Ugh, school. 😒👎

Vote and Comment for another update!

Bye babes ❤️

- Nana 😚