Chapter One

Luke's pov

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about these stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories I never can escape. Cause I'm not fine at all." I sing quietly into the microphone.

"Great Luke, just like that, only a little louder this time." I hear my producer speak to me through the glass. I nod my head and begin again.

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about these stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories I never can escape. Cause I'm not fine at all." I sing, but louder this time like my produced described. I see him smile at me and he shoots me a thumbs up. I take that as my cue to leave and I exit the recording room.

"Hey man, how'd the new song go?" I hear a voice behind me, I turn and walk backwards as I begin to speak with my best friend Calum.

"Pretty good, just needed a little inspiration s'all." I sigh, running my fingers through my quiff and groaning silently. I don't know why, but suddenly, everything reminds me of Paisley. Whether it be when I run my fingers through my hair, to when I slip on one of my shirts that she used to wear.

I miss her dearly.

And it's been four years.

"That's good, I was thinking of grabbing a pizza before we fly out to Minnesota. Do you want any specific kind?" He asks me, scrolling on something on his phone. Probably looking up the pizza places number.

"Just cheese." I say. I'm a boring person when it comes to pizza, unlike Michael who is very much into what his pizza tastes like.

"Mm Kay." He says, then he clicks on something and holds the phone up against his ear. He walks past me as he orders, leaving me alone in my thoughts.

The first thing that comes to mind... Paisley.

I miss her, and I still love her. After our breakup, I packed my things and was ready to move aver to Massachusetts so i could go to Harvard.

But then the boys came along and said something about a band, I agreed. Then we got offered a record deal, and of course the boys jumped on the idea. So here I am.

To be completely honest, I only broke up with her because I thought it would be easier then trying to save a relationship that was hopeless. But what I didn't know was that it was worse that I chose to do that. Because if I would've known that I would be in a band and not have to move all the way to Massachusetts, we could've made this work. But now she doesn't talk to me and I can't explain myself.

She doesn't talk to Calum or Michael either, only Ashton. I've begged for him to let me talk to her on his phone, but he doesn't let me. He doesn't want me having her block him as well like she did to Calum and Michael. I understand that to some degree, but I need to explain everything to her somehow.

I walk into my hotel room which I share with Calum, and I flop down on my bed. I groan to myself and pull at my hair. Why is everything so frustrating?

I pull out my phone and go to Twitter. It's filled with new follows and new comments, but none of which I am looking for. I answer a couple fans questions and do a small keek but then flop back down on the bed.

@ Luke5SOS: I miss you, wherever you are.

I share, my usual evening tweet. I've never wrote one about paisley though. But then I have an idea. Maybe if I write enough of them, she'll see one. It's got to work some time.

Calum comes in twenty minutes later, a pizza box and a large Pepsi in his hands. He pours two glasses and sets two pieces of pizza on each paper plate.

"Thanks." I say, taking a bite of the cheesy goodness.

"Hey! We have a show in Canada." Calum says with a mouthful of food. I spring up from my chair and run over to him.

"Where!" I yell, grabbing the phone from his hands and looking at it. I actually did that pretty aggressively. Whoops.

"Woah. You need to chill man, it's in Manitoba." He tells me, grabbing the phone back out of my hands and sticking his tongue out at me.

"Really?!" I exclaim, that's where paisley lives! I think anyways.

"Yes really, we have one concert in Minnesota then we are flying into Canada." He says, taking more bites of his pizza. I smile to myself and flop back on my bed. I close my eyes and think to myself about how wonderful it would be to see her beautiful face again.

"Ashton." I mutter to myself. He's the only one who has contact to her. I jump from my spot on the bed and sprint out of the room. Calum gave me a weird look but I don't care, I'm going to see my girl again. I run as fast as my legs can pump until I reach Ashton's door. I try to open it, but it's locked.

"Ashtoooooooonnnnn." I call, knocking frantically on the door. I'm pretty sure my knuckles are bleeding because of how hard and fast I am knocking. "Ashton!" I yell again.

"One second! I'lol be right there." He yells back. Then the door opens to him, his phone is in his hands. I quickly grab it before thinking and run off. Ashton chases me down the hall.

"Give it back you asshole." He yells from behind me. I know it's only a matter of time before he catches me, I'm a pretty slow runner.

"Fine." I give in, out of breath. I stop abruptly and hold it above my head. "Oh c'mon." He sighs, reaching for it. This is the only good thing about being the tallest in the band. Everything else about it kind of sucks.

"I will give it back, on one condition." I say, shaking it lightly above my head. Ashton sighs but looks at me expectantly.

"Invite Paisley to our show in Manitoba." I say slowly, waiting to see his reaction. He just laughs.

"I already have you dipshït. In case you don't remember, she's my little sister, so obviously I'm going to invite her to the show." He sighs. I lower my hand and pass him his phone, a smile etched across my face.

I'm going to see my baby again.

And I'm going to get her back.

(A/N)

Hiii guys!

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Next chapter is going to be in Paisleys pov.

Just to clarify everything:

Paisley decided not to do massage therapy, she changed her mind and instead became an orthodontist. And she owns a small orthodontic place in Manitoba.

Luke only broke up with paisley because he thought it would be easier for her to forget him when he moved to Massachusetts. But then he got into the band and it was to late to apologize. (Too laaate)
(Sorry, I'm 'sorry' and 'apologize' af right now, probably cause I'm Canadian)

Thank you for reading this long ass authors note, Imma go now.

-Caitllin