Chapter Seven

This is the difference between mine and my friends feet. Fûckin giants goddamn.

Paisleys pov

"Three shots of vodka." Ashton orders, handing the bartender the money and then spinning in his chair to face me.

"So do you want to get totally shît faced? Or just a little tipsy?" He smirks, handing me and Calum the drinks and then looking at me.

"I want to forget it all." I sigh, not even acknowledging the fact that I just downed the vodka without making a face. I order one more, which eventually turns to two more plus a beer, which eventually turns to three with two beers and so on.

I think I have about five shots and two beers when I get up and pull Calum on the dance floor with me, I think I'm already drunk, not gonna lie.

The music pounding in my ears, shaking the floor with its loudness lets me forget about everything. I let my body do the work as I grind against Calum's front side,
I think he's drunk too, he had more then me.

I feel his hands grab my waist as he moves around with me to the beat of the music. Calum has always been a great dancer, so this is awesome. We are listening to the song 'talk dirty' right now, so it is a good song to be doing this to.

I see Ashton doing the same thing with another girl, a little bit in front of me. She's got better moves then I do, but is certainly not prettier, not denying it.

Ashton looks like he's enjoying it though, but I feel like a weirdo now cause I just watched them do that for like five whole seconds.

The sixth or seventh song that we've danced to is nearly over when I feel something poking my back side. I instantly know what it is and I stand up straighter.

I turn and look into Calum's blood shot eyes, the alcohol taking its toll on both of us, and I pull him off of the dance floor and out of the club.

I drunkingly hop into the front seat of my car, somehow managing to climb over the seats and to the back when I realize what I just did. My tight black dress slides down a little, showing even more of my cleavage then before. Calum's eyes widen and he hesitantly leans closer to me once I am sitting properly.

We crash our lips together, his moving in sync with mine, I haven't done anything like this for years.

My hands move around his muscular body for a little before they find their way to his pants and I palm him through his boxers, I'm not sure why, but my thirst for him has grown even more now that I think about his huge member. Thank you leaked nudes.

He moans at my touch and I straddle his hips, grinding down on him ever so slowly as our tongues tangle together. This feels so right, but so wrong. I don't know why I feel wrong though.

His hands move to my back where he slowly and carefully undos my zipper. Once my dress is pulled down past my breasts, but still sitting above my waist, he cups my boobs and moans at the feeling. I also moan, right into his mouth.

His hands fumble around to my bra strap and he almost unclasps it while I almost undo his pants, then realization hits me. Luke.

But I'm not the only one who realizes this. Calum does too.

At the same time.

"Luke." He yells.

I hop off Calum frantically pulling up my dress as I do, he backs away from me also.

"Shït, shît, shît, shît, fûck." He says, running his fingers through his now messy hair and staring into my eyes. I adjust my dress and look at him as well.

"Fûck." I say, closing my eyes and pressing my palms to them, trying to relieve all the stress that I just put onto myself and Calum.

"What are we going to do now?" He asks, I'm pretty sure we have both sobered up enough now.

"I don't fûcking know Calum, hopefully we can forget about it." I spit sadly. Even though Luke might not love me, I still can't picture the idea of me being with anyone else. It feels wrong, like I'm not supposed to be doing this.

I was in a relationship about two years ago though, that would be Justin. We dated for about six months before he came out and said that he was gay. I never loved him like I loved Luke though, even if we dated for longer then I did with Luke. Now he's just my gay best friend who I live with.

"Yes, please let's forget about it." He begs, still tugging on his hair.

"Its forgotten." I say. Though I'm not sure that the guilt will leave just yet. I'm not sure why I'm feeling guilty right now anyways,
I'm single. But there's a lot of things that I'm unsure of right now.

"Forgotten," Calum repeats to himself.

I lean forward and pull him into a hug. "Sorry cal." I say, then I climb up to the front seat again.

"I'm going to get Ashton, I'll be right back." I say, then I exit the car. The cool night air feels good on my sweaty body, instantly cooling me and soothing my nerves. I can't believe that just happened.

It doesn't take me long to find him luckily, he's flirting with the bartender.

"Cmon ash." I say, grabbing his arm and pulling him through the crowd of people. It's not as easy as it looks though, as Ashton stopped every five seconds to dance for a little. I had to pull him with all my might every time.

"Where are the keys ash?" I ask once we are outside of the building and in front of the car.

"In my pocket." He mumbles, he's shît faced as well, I don't know why since he was supposed to be the driver. But whatever, I'm sober enough now I think.

"Which one?" I sigh, taking his arms and holding them above his head so I can search him for the keys.

"The front- that one." He giggles, stumbling into my arms a little. I glance into the car, hoping that Calum will catch the hint and help me, but he's passed out across the back seat.

"Okay." I say, my patience running low due to my stress level being off the charts.

I reach into his first pocket, not finding them there. Then I reach into the second one, I find the keys, but I also feel something else. Fûcking boys.

I grab the keys and then bring Ashton to the passenger seat. I have to physically push him in there, like I have to actually grab his face and push his head in there.

Then I hop in my seat and begin driving. I remember Ashton telling me about their hotel, it was conveniently the one that was across from my apartment building. I worked there for a summer as a maid while I was on break in university.

I drive for a good twenty minutes before I park in front of it.

Now to get them upstairs....