Chapter Eleven

Luke's pov

"I... I love you too- LUKE!" Paisleys screams, I'm confused for a moment as she pushes me out of the way. Me being unprepared for this, I fall on my back. I groan a little and lift my head, only to see Paisleys panic filled eyes as she stares ahead of her.

That's when I truly see it.

A truck comes into my vision, I reach for paisley but it's too late.

A deafening screeching noise fills my ears, followed by a scream. I only realize that the scream came from me when I rush over to where Paisleys crumpled body lays. The truck speeds off, not even giving a second glance at what just happened.

In a fit of sobs, I pick paisley up and cradle her in my chest.
"Paisley! Baby please stay with me." I rush in tears. I grab my phone from my pocket and unlock my screen. I can barely hold my phone due to shaking so much. Paisleys arm is all bloody, her head has a huge gash in it, and I can see some glass sticking out of her fragile frame. This is serious.

I quickly report the accident, I'm sure the lady had a very hard time understanding me through my sobs. Paisley seemed to be going in and out of consciousness every couple seconds though, so that gave me the urge to speak faster and get her help quicker.

"Lu..ke." She whispers to me. I look down and see her beautiful eyes flutter closed. I scream and shake her a little.

"PAISLEY! Please don't leave me, I love you baby please. Stay with me." I sob. I stay like that until I hear the familiar sound of sirens approaching.

But the only thing I can process is the scene that just happened in front of me.

I may have just lost the most important thing in my life, but permanently this time.

-

My mind goes blank as I watched the paramedics pry paisley from my grasp. Their questions and shouts fill my head, along with the memory of the screeching tires, my screams, and Paisleys last words to me.

"What happened?"

"Can you tell us her name sir?"

"We're you a witness to this?"

"Are you a relative?"

Their questions flooded my mind, each having different answers then the next. It was all to much for me to process.

"Sir, take a deep breath." I hear one girl say to me as she grabs my arm and pulls me somewhere. I obey her orders and breath in deeply through my nose, then exhale through my mouth.

"Okay, we need to know what happened so we can determine his bad her injuries are." She says, then leads me to the back of an ambulance, though paisley is not inside of it, she's in a different one.

Every thing seems groggy to me though.

"A truck... It hit her." I manage to speak, I feel the sudden jerk of the car which gives me a head rush. I feel like I'm about to pass out in any second.

"Are you a relative?"

"Friend." I answer. She asks more questions, but I zone out, not being able to answer anymore.

My mind keeps replaying the horrible scene over and over again. From the panic in her eyes, to the crushing of metal, to the screams filling the air, and finally the tires screeching across the road, I hated that part the most. Actually, I hated all of it equally. But that's all that I could see.

I hadn't even realized that the ambulance had stopped until I felt a strong pair of arms lower me to a bed like table and push me inside.

I opened my eyes for a slight moment, which was not a good thing to do.

There laid paisley, blood gushing out of her wounds, and a pained expression written permanently across her face. I went to reach out for her, but my arms were bound by something.

I looked down and saw that I was strapped to the moving table. I tried to move, but that tired me out even more and I found it hard to keep my eyes open.

By the time I actually got into the hospital and into emergency, I was having a battle with myself on whether or not to close my eyes. Because I knew the moment I did, I would be out cold.

But like usual, I lost the battle and soon found myself falling into a deep sleep with Paisleys bloodied face as my last thought.

Ashton's pov

"Ashton! Get the fûck up and put your clothes on!" I hear as someone shakes me. I sit up and scowl at them, but then grab my head and hiss at the pain shooting through my forehead.

"What the fuck man?" I say quietly, but still loud enough that they can hear what a terrible mood I am in. I'm hungover and I have a fûcking head ache, don't wake me.

"Get dressed, we're going to the hospital." Calum yells, yanking the covers off of my body and throwing my clothes at my face. At the mention of that word, I quickly hop into them, not giving my head ache a second thought.

"Why? What's going on? What happened?" I ask frantically, slipping on my shoes and following him out of the door, I see Michael waiting there anxiously, tears streaming down both of their faces.

"There's been an accident... Luke and paisley are in the hospital." Calum says as we run through the hallway. I gasp loudly, then hiss at the pain again.

"What?" I ask, I can already feel tears coming on. Two of my bestfriends, they were in an accident?

"A drunk driver." Michael pipes in, I can feel myself crumble as he utters those words. I reach out and grab onto Michaels shoulder to help steady myself as we wait for Calum to unlock the car. I see some people with cameras coming towards us, but we ignore it.

I break down into tears as this happens, Michael having to forcefully push me into the car. I feel like that has already happened tonight.

"Are they going to be okay?" I ask, turning to look at Calum. The tears coming down his face begin to increase dramatically as I ask this. He shrugs. "I honestly don't know ash." He says. I cry harder.

My baby sister and my bestfriend.

They could both be dead by the end of today.

(A/N)

Ermahgerd.

Serious shit is coming up you guys, prepare your pitchforks and stuff cause you guys are all going to hate me.

-Caitllin