Chapter Thirty Nine

That is my fucking camera roll and I'm not even sorry. #srrynotsrry

3 months later...

Paisleys pov

"It's happening." Jocelyn yells in a panic, me, Ana, and Delilah, immediately run across the room and towards her.

"Are you sure?" Ana asks hurriedly, getting her shoes just in case. Jocelyn's been having a lot of false alarms lately.

"Yes I'm fucking sure, unless I just peed myself and didn't know it." Jocelyn says, referring to her soaked sweatpants. "Ah fuck." She screams, hunching over and grasping her extremely large belly. Ana and I have those too, her being seven months and me being six.

I still don't understand how she was able to hide her belly almost five months into the pregnancy, the fans suspected me pregnant when I was first spotted in public, which was during my forth month. We were both actually assumed pregnant around the same time to the fans, that's also about the time Ashton confirmed he was seeing a girl named Delilah, who is now, just like Ana and Jocelyn, a very good friend of mine.

"Where's the boys?" I ask Ana, grabbing the emergency bag that we had packed that contains all of the stuff Jocelyn might have needed. "Their show finishes in about ten minutes, then 1D goes on." She answers, checking her phone for the time.

I nod my head and turn to Jocelyn who has just finished a contraction. I hold her hand and smile at her, "you're going to meet your baby soon, Josie." I say happily, letting Ana walk to get the wheel chair that we bring with us everywhere for cases just like this one.

Delilah and I help Jocelyn into the chair slowly, careful not to hurt her. Ana keeps her occupied and helps her with her breathing pattern that she was taught, while I push the wheel chair and Delilah holds the bag.

"Paisley the baby is coming. Like right now. I don't think I can make it to the- aghhhh- hospital.. Unless we leave immediately." She says, beginning to sweat profusely compared to a second ago. I nod my head, turning to face Delilah.

"Can you go get the boys?" I ask sweetly, almost knowing the answer. Delilah was a charming girl, terribly shy around people besides those she knew, but once you broke through that ice she was a really fun and outgoing person.

"In f-front of all those people?" She gulps, suddenly growing pale and looking like she wanted to throw up. I sigh, not in frustration, but stressfully. This entire tour has just been a mass of stressfulness.

I show them to the exit and then walk quickly to where the stage entrance begins. I continue that way, passing by multiple concerned faces, they are probably wondering why this pregnant woman is waddling like a penguin on a rampage.

When I get to the actual entrance and I can actually see some of the bright lights from the stage, I sigh and bend over for a short break.

"Paisley. What are you doin over here?" A British accent asks from behind me. I turn quickly and flash a nervous smile towards Louis, still a little winded from my previous actions. "Jocelyn. Her baby. I gotta go." I say, just giving him enough info that he will know why I'm unfortunately cutting the 5sos act short.

I wait for them to finish the song before I take a deep breath and walk out onto the stage, immediately feeling thousands of eyes on me. I walk nervously over to Luke and Michael who are giving me the weirdest look of all time and smile awkwardly at them. They raise their eyebrows as I motion for them to come closer.

"What is it?" Luke whispers, turning towards me so the big screen can't see what he is saying.

"We have an emergency and I need Michael to come with me right now." I say quickly. Michael squints and bites his lip questionably.