Donghyuk

- Your POV -

It's a sunny morning . As I walk to school , I feel a force of being pushed by someone . I turn my head and I saw the popular student in my school , a boy that most of the girls want to own . It's Donghyuk . It's my first time to have a close look at him . He's smiling wide at me and he's really handsome , but I'm those who wants to concentrate on studies so I don't have any crushes . " Mianhae , I didn't do that in purpose . My friends were fooling me back there so I accidentally pushed you , I'm really sorry.. " OMG , Donghyuk's voice is so sweet , but still I remain calm and says " Ahhh it's okay it's okay " and I give him a wide smile . Soon we arrived at school gate and I rush to my classroom .

- Donghyuk's POV -

When I'm walking to school with my friend this morning , we accidentally met my crush . She's ___ . She's the same age with me and we're in the same high school . " Hey Donghyuk , it's ___ !! Don't you wanna walk to her and tell her you love her ? " Junhoe teases . " Yea why don't you tell her you like her and decline all your followers ? I know that everyone of us has a lot of followers in this school HAHAHA " Bobby says . " Just go just goooo " Even Jinhwan , Hanbin , Yunhyeong and Chanwoo urges me to go and confess . " Yahhh !! You guys know that she's the type of girl that concentrates on studies and doesn't even flirt with any guys . Plus you guys know if I confess she'll be in extreme danger , you know the girls in schools are dangerous when it comes to their crush... " I told them . " Just gooooo what are you waiting for?! " and the boys pushed me to ___ . And I accidentally crashed into her , my crush , my ideal girl . OMG my heart is pounding so so fast.. She turns her head and look at me , she stunned and she's like very shock because I'm the one who pushed her . Luckily she didn't fall . " Mianhae , I didn't do that in purpose . My friends we're fooling me back there so I accidentally pushed you , I'm really sorry.. " I quickly apologizes . " She calmly replies me " Ahhh it's okay it's okay " . She even smiled at me OMG . She has that angelic voice and smile , just like the angels in movies . I'm really nervous so I nod my head . After that eight of us reach the school gate . Before I have a chance to say goodbye to her , she rushes back to her class , not looking back , not saying goodbye . Well I think it in a positive way that she's rushing time , so I'm not sad at all hehe . " Yah Donghyuk ahh , how's your date with ____ ? " They teases me again . " Yahh you guys shut up !! " We go back to our class in the meantime because class's going to start . But I can't stop thinking of her .

- Your POV -

I'm so bored , I barely keep myself alive from the boring classes and finally I can go home . I want to be home so quickly so I can get my mind of that guy . I've been thinking of him since I met him . It's the first time I can't concentrate in class . I somehow have a weird feeling that I never had before . After we greet the teacher , I rush out am classroom and when I'm going to walk out the school , someone grab my hand . I turned back and the saw a gang of girls . I know them , they're Kim Sarah , Jessie , LeeHi and their other friends , the ones that are always fangirling over Donghyuk and his gang . " Well well , look who we met . Wait what her name again ? Oh well an unimportant girl anyway . Well let me tell you something , Donghyuk is mine so you better let him go and stop flirting with him . Now here's your punishment for today's flirt . " Said Jessie while she raises up her hand trying to slap me . But then someone catches her . It's Donghyuk . So does his gang , they all stop the girls from hurting me . " Go away or else we'll forget that you're girls . Don't ever try to hurt __ again ! " Donghyuk demands . " Hmmph! " the girls quickly walk away .

- Donghyuk's POV -

" ____ ! Are you alright ? Are you hurt ? Did they hurt you by words or actions ? " I asked ___ worriedly . " I'm fine Donghyuk , calm down . Thank you for helping me anyway . Thanks guys . " " You're welcome ! " the guys says . " Are you really okay ? Let me accompany you home , I'm worried about you.. " I'm still really worried about her . I'm afraid that those girls will find her troubles . " It's really okay , I can go back myself . " Thus she goes away . "

" Hey bro , are you seriously going to let her walk home alone ? Don't you think that Jessie will trouble her again ? You've saved her , don't you wanna confess ? " Jinhwan urges . " Yeah why don't you use this chance to confess ? " Chanwoo tells me the same thing . " Think about it , good luck bro . " The boys left me dumbfounded , standing lonely in front of the school gate thinking my next step .

- Your POV -

Oh my gosh!! Luckily Donghyuk and his friends saved me , or else I'm already a dead meat ㅠㅠ " ___ !! Wait !! " I'm dumbfounded . Oh my , it's Donghyuk . " Donghyuk ? Why are you here ? Aren't you with Hanbin and Bobby ? " " I...I.. I want to accompany you home.. " " Wae ? Why ? " " I'm afraid that Jessie will get you in trouble again.. I want to protect you . " " Ehmmmm ... Okayyy .. My home is just few streets away , kaja ! " Donghyuk smiles , without saying a word .

- Donghyuk's POV -

We walked without saying anything , the atmosphere is awkward , maybe we're nervous ? But still I keep on staring at her , she looks at everywhere when she walks , it's so cute... " I'm going to confess later when we reach her home . " I thought myself . " ____ ahh .. Do you have a boyfriend ? " " Ahhh ?! Boyfriend ? No I don't . I'm always keeping myself concentrating on my studies , but now I think I have a crush . " I'm shock , I really am . " Who is it ? " I asks her bravely . She didn't answer a thing , the atmosphere between us is quiet again . It hurts me little by little .

- Your POV -

" ____ ahh .. Do you have a boyfriend ? " I'm so shock because of his sudden question . " Ahhh ?! Boyfriend ? No I don't . I'm always keeping myself concentrating on my studies , but now I think I have a crush . " Crush ? Yea , I mean about the weird feeling I felt earlier , yet it's referring Donghyuk , but when he asks me who is it , I didn't say anything . I saw disappointment sliding over his face . " This is my home , we've reached . Thanks a lot Donghyuk , see you tomorrow in school . " Suddenly , Donghyuk backhugs me , whispering " ____ ahh , actually I have a crush too , and it's you .. Can you be my girlfriend ? " I turns around , facing him , nods my head . Donghyuk's expressions changes from disappointment and nervous , into happy and excited . " Oh my god really ?! Thank you so much !! I love you babe , saranghae ~ "
" Nado Saranghae Donghyuk Oppa ~ ^^ "