Junhoe

Author's note :
I'm being quite emotional these days so yeah I'm going to write this fan fiction from my experience but changing it into a better story yeah . Hoping to heal my wound heolll ~ Please enjoy it !
But still happy birthday our little Jinhwan although this fan fiction is not related to him directly .

 Hoping to heal my wound heolll ~ Please enjoy it ! But still happy birthday our little Jinhwan although this fan fiction is not related to him directly

------------------

It's a great day but after you saw him , the day became the worst day ever since he left you and you became emotional in class and even nit paying attention at all . Even it's already half year since he left you , every time you saw him , your heart will feel weak and broken , and you try not to cry . And you don't trust anything about love and relationship , furthermore , trust and promises . You don't trust any man will give a woman happiness and keep their promises , except for your father . You ONLY trusts your father . You have a lot of friends but don't have guys friends that are close .
Back to it . You saw him talking with his best girl friend . The one who made your relationship unstable and you always quarrel with him because of her . They're always close and even closer than you and him . Eventually they took a photo when their nose were only 3-4 cm far and it's really close . Your friends saw it and got really mad because both of you didn't even hold hands and staying close . He always refuse to hold your hands , so you didn't hold hands , hug and kiss in the 3 months of relationship . This relationship is short but yet it left a big wound and scar in your heart .

Flashback
You're busy that day , you're working on some event of your family and you didn't even touch your phone . When you get a chance to see whats going on , it's already 11:30 p.m. You saw lots of your friends sent you a photo , they're all the same . Its the photo when he's about to cheated on you . And the photo is even posted by himself but then he deleted it . You messaged him and asked him about that , he told you that he's drunk and he doesnt want to quarrel . You told him that you just want a letter and also a explanation .
On the other day , you're still busy because of the family event but yet you cared a lot about your message . You messaged him again . He told you again he's drunk and hoped you don't leave . He still didn't give a proper explanation because you know even a person was drunk he won't take such photos . And he even knew how to post it , how clever was him . You told him ' Thank you . ' and a lot of things urging him to explain . But he didn't reply you ever since .
The same night , a guy friend of both of you asked you what happened between the both of you and you told him because he also has a girlfriend so there's nothing to worried about . He then message that guy . He sent you a couple of photos of their conversation . The reason he didn't reply you is because he thought you're a girl who plays a lot of tricks just to keep the boy beside her and make all the girls around him to go away .
He thought about these just because of a girl . The girl who's the actual one that's playing tricks to make him think bad of me and leave me . How stupid he is to trust her .
Oh yeah . He's a kind of boy who trust those girls who have crush on him rather than his own girlfriend . He's one of the popular guy in school along with his friends , Hanbin , Bobby , Jinhwan , Yunhyeong , Donghyuk and Chanwoo . The seven of them are named as iKON .
You like iKON , as friends . But you loved him with all of your heart but he chose to disbelieve on you .
End of flashback .