Yunhyeong

Sorry for not updating for such a long period ㅠㅠ mian ㅠㅠ it's just I'm facing tons of homework and studies and I need to face my first exam of the year .. really sorry!!
Please keep on supporting me ~
------------------

Yunhyeong is your boyfriend since you are on first grade of secondary school .
It's Monday , Monday blue accurately . You're staying back with your best friend , Jamie . Jamie lives in a house across the school , just a street away . She didn't tell her mom about she's saying back in school .

Your POV .
I'm in school , with Jamie . We're finishing the last touch up for our decoration of the class .
" Sarangingeol , sarangingeol , jiwobwado sarangingeol ~ " My phone rang all of a sudden . Mom's calling .
" Yeoboseyo ? "
" ____-ahh ~ is Jamie there with you ? "
" Yea mom she's next to me . Why are you asking ? "
" Well ... It's ... ____-ahhh ... Jamie's mom called me just now , she asked whether Jamie is in school or not , she didn't bring her phone to school and she didn't inform her mom about it.. well.. " Mom hesitated to continue.
" What's it mom ? "
" ... Jamie's grandmother is hospitalized... I don't know whats the reason but can you please inform her ? Her mom needs her to be home right now. "
I'm out of words when I heard that .
" ... Really ? "
" Yes , tell her palli palli and accompany her if necessary . "
" Okay mom saranghae ~ Annyeong .. "
I ended the call .
" Jamie ahh ... Well .. " I started up .
" Yes what's it ? Why is your mom calling ? My mom's finiding me ? "
" Yea ... Your mom is find you because ... Because ... Because that your grandmother is hospitalized .. she want's you to be home right away . "
Jamie ran away even without taking her things . " Jamie !! YAH KIM JAMIE !! " I chased after her leaving our things in our class . Jamie didn't stop when she's crossing the road , she kept on running .. suddenly a car appeared and the car knocked Jamie .
" Jamie !! Jamiee yahh !!! Kwenchana ?! Kim Jamie yahhh !! " I kneeled down holding her right after she was been hitted . She can't answer me at all and she faint in my hands . Her head is bleeding .
" Yahhh Jaemi !! Jaemi !! " I dialed the emergency number . " Hello ? There's an accident here , in front of Seoul Independent High School ( I made up the name ) , Please send a ambulance here !! PALLIII !! "
" Jaemi ahhh ... Why are you so stupid ... Why don't you look before you're crossing the road ... I'm sorry that I can't hold you before this happens ... " I started to cry .
" ___ ? ___ ?! WHAT'S HAPPENING ? IS THAT JAMIE ?! " I turned , it's Yunhyeong . Luckily he's here , I do need a person right now I can't handle my mood and the situation .
" Yunhyeong .... " I sobbed .
" It's okay tell me later . Did you call the ambulance ? Jamie , jamie .. "
I noded my head . Yunhyeong tried to wake Jamie but it doesn't work at all .
* Ambulance's sound * The ambulance came after 10 minutes I called .
" ___ did you tell Jaemi's mom ? " Oh shit I forgot about it , the most important thing .
" Noo ... I forgotten about it ... " Yunhyeong sensed that I'm feeling guilty .
" Yahhh , don't be guilty okay ? I'm just asking ... Okay listen . Now , you go on the ambulance and go to the hospital with Jaemi . I'll tell her mom right now and I'll meet you at the hospital . Oh I'll tell your mom about it and you'll go home late okay ? Keep your phone with you . I'll call you later . Stop crying okay ? It'll be alright . " Yunhyeong wiped my tears with his thumb . I nodded and follow the nurses to hop on the ambulance . It's my first time and I'm still crying because it hurts for seeing my best friend being in coma and blood .
- Time skip to the hospital and Jaemi is still in surgery . -
" ___ !! WHERE'S JAEMI ?! " I looked up , it's Jaemi's mom .
" Annyeong .. Jaemi is in the surgery room ... The doctor said that her situation is not critical but she needs to do the surgery.. Well I'm not sure what is it but .. "
" It's okay I understand you're blunt just now . You must be scared , thanks for being with Jaemi .. Did you told your mom about this ? "
" I'm sorry ... Yunhyeong told my mom , right ? "
" Yeah I told her eomma just now . " Yunhyeong told Yaemi's mother .
" Then it's okay , Yunhyeong please bring ____ to eat something ? She haven't eat anything yet , I can see that she's starving . Don't worry about me , my husband is on his way here , along with Jaemi's brother , Hanbin . "
" Okay .. " Yunhyeong and I said the same thing at the same time .

Yunhyeong's POV

She looked so worried , she looked so down .. I need to cheer her up .
" ____ ahh .. Don't be so worried okay ? Jamie will be alright , trust me .. " I offered my arms and shoulders for her as soon as we sat down .
" What do you wanna eat ? I'll buy for you . "
" It's okay Yunhyeong oppa , I'm not hungry at all ... " She still calls me oppa , seems like she's calmer now . It happens all the time , whenever she's shocked and blunt she'll call me Yunhyeong , like when I found her just now . But after it when she's calm she'll call me oppa again .
" Jebal ... eat something please sweety .. I don't want you to be sick . Jamie doesn't hope to see you being hurt because of gastric again right ? Just eat something can you ? I'll buy sandwich and coffee for you , is it okay ? "
" Whatever oppa ... I'll just follow what you want me to do . "
" Okay , gidaryeo . " I walked towards the counter .
" Hello may I get your order ? " The cashier asked me , with her blink eyes . ( Did I mentioned that I have a perfect face that everyone falls and envy of ? )
" Yeah , I want 1 set of Set A and 1 more Set B , along with two hot latte please . "
" Okay it's $ 12.50 please . "
" Thanks , your order will be there for 7 minutes . " The cashier told me .
As soon as I sat down , ____ hugged me tight like there's no tomorrow .
" Are you still scared ? Don't be afraid I'm still here for you right ? " I told her .
" I just ... I'm afraid that you'll leave me in horror like how Jamie did ... If it wasn't you I'm going to be the second one fainted on the road ... Thanks oppa .. You always know how to comfort me ... "
" Pabo yahh ... I'm your boyfriend , the boy you love most right ? I'll always love you , even more than how much you love me . I'll always be on your side , don't you forget I'm always here for you . I love you ___ ahh ~ " I kiss her on her lips , just to make her more happy .
" Okay oppa , saranghae ~ " she's finally smiling .
" Nado saranghae ~ Jagiya palli eat your lunch ! " I told her to eat , as the waiter had put our food on our table .

------------------
It's the author again ㅠㅠ
I hope you guys enjoyed the story and cherish this moment of our fairy Yunhyeong oppa <3
Anyways I'll try my best to keep on updating and don't forget to vote and comment!!
Guys don't forget to stream AIRPLANE / APOLOGY to reach 10M views and RHYTHMTA to reach 20M and also WHATSWRONG for 5M views!! We can do this right ?
#iKONIC Zzang !!