Chanwoo

Chanwoo's POV

" ____~ahh !! , it's time to go to school you know ? We're going to be late in this rate... " I haven't finish my words a girl runs out from the house and cutting me off . " Yeah yeah I'm here , why are you always saying things like my moooooommmmm ? " She says as she stands in front of me . She's a short girl , she's pretty to me . Well maybe for a lot of people too ? " Okayy I'm sorry for annoying you ~ " I say it as I starts to walk and leave her alone behind . I know she'll quickly follow up .

Your POV

" Okayy I'm sorry for annoying you ~ " Chanwoo says as he starts to leave me alone , behind . " Yahh Jung Chan Woo!! Why are you so cruel to leave me alone like this ?! " I quickly run and follow beside him , but since he has a pair of looooong legs , he's walking , but I'm slow-running , yeah I'm short , with short legs , I'm not pretty at all . On the other side , Chanwoo is a popular guy in school , he has a lot of fangirls , he and his friends , Hanbin , Bobby , Jinhwan , Donghyuk , Yunhyeong and Junhoe are the 7 most popular guys in school . They named theirselves as iKON . Almost every girls in school are drooling over them , especially Chanwoo . In fact , his fan girls hate me so much because they envy me so much , they hate it because I'm always next to Chanwoo , their boygod . But Chanwoo never leaves me , he once tells you " ___ ahh ~ I'll never leave you alone , except you're with your friends and you don't wanna me to be around .. I don't wanna to see you been bully by the ' fan girls ' of mine ... " . " Yahhh , aren't you coming ? I told you we're going to be late . " I look up , finding myself standing there while remembering the old memories , the best ones . * Ringggg ~~~~ * " OMG Chanwoo we're late let's run to class!!! ㅠㅠ " Chanwoo helds my hand as we run as fast as we can to class . But unfortunately , the teacher is already in class . It's our Mathematics teacher , the strictest teacher of all our teachers . She's a discipline teacher , too . " Why are you guys late ? You're even helding hands ?! Even if you guys are in a relationship you're not allowed to do such things don't you know ? You're not a freshmen anymore right ? How come you don't know the school rules ? Stand outside and don't talk to each other while you're hands are up ! " She exclaims . " I'm sorry , I'm sorry , sorry teacher . " We says and put our bags back to our seats and walk outside the classroom . The rest of Pink Punk ( My friends and I are named as pink punk ) and iKON laughed at both of us so hard . We blushed .

Chanwoo's POV

" Seeee I told you this morning that we're going to be late . What have we done ㅠㅠ My reputation is ruined . " I whispers to ____ as soon as we put our hands up . " Yahh it's my fault again ? Okay fine mianhae oppa .. " ___ says while she looks down , I know I take it too serious to saying my reputation is ruined . I felt guilty and I'm sad to see her with her sad face . " ____ ahh ~ Mianhae .. Oppa took it too serious just now... Don't be sad okay ? Oppa feels sad too when seeing you like this , smile like a pabo , can you ? Pleaseee ? Jebal jebal ~ ____ ahh ~~ " I do an aegyo when I'm saying this .
" YAHHH DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK?! " The teacher went crazy . We both chuckled and stare at each other . I hope this moment will last forever and never move .

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if this is too short , it's cute when I think Chanwoo's being so sweet to a girl .
Hope you guys like it , it's only 20 minutes more left for Chanwoo's birthday , again , Happy Birthday My Precious Maknae , The Satan Maknae ~
Vote it if you like it ! ^^