Jinhwan

I'm wondering is there anyone really like my stories, I think my stories sucks tho ㅠㅠ Sorry for not updating much I'm so busy lately.
------------------

Your POV
" It's been two months , where is he? Where could he be? Why is he disappearing? Don't he know that I'm so worry? " I tell Junhoe, my best friend , with teary eyes.
" Yah don't cry you pabo. Jinan hyung will be back , he won't be cheating on you. " Junhoe assures me.
I'm trying my best to hold my tears , but it's so hard . I've tried to call him, message him , but he didn't reply me . He didn't update where he is and what is he doing.

Junhoe's POV
____ is crying again for Jinan hyung. I'm both their best friend, but I don't know where the hell hyung is too. We're at our dorm , where all our members are there, except for Jinan hyung of course.
I elbow Donghyuk and tell him to comfort ____ cause I'm really stund , I don't know what to do when a girl's crying.
Chanwoo and Yunhyeong hyung is preparing lunch in the kitchen , we can smell the taste of heaven even in the living room .
I just look at ____ , looking at how Donghyuk comforts her. Donghyuk tried his best, but it's no use, so he lent his shoulder for her. The fact is we know that the only cure for her is Jinan hyung. But where is that little brat ? How could he not tell anyone of us where had he been , especially ______ , his girlfriend ?

Two months ago.
---- Somewhere far apart Seoul ----
" Jinhwan!! Please... Stay... The company... Pleaseee... " A woman around 40 years old is begging a Jinhwan.
" Ommma... Please don't beg me like this. It hurts so much... I'll stay, I'll stay. Please, get some rest.. " Jinhwan assures her mother, and tucks her into bed.

Present.
Jinhwan's POV
" Mr Yang annyeonghaseyo. I'm sorry for walking away for two months without noticing . Hope you understand as I had some family problems to solve that I could not spread out, I could not get a chance to go back to Seoul for a period of time. My family business is in a crisis and my parents wanted me to hand over the business before they find a person to handle the company. I'm hoping for your permission and I'll try my best to continue my career as soon as possible. And I hope that you will not tell the members and also ___ . I don't want them to be worried about me, even though they will cause I didn't tell them I've came here. Kamsahabnida sajangnim. "

" To my most loved angel , please don't worry about me. I'm handling something and I could not tell you what is it or even where am I. But please, don't worry about me. Eat well, and take care the boys. I'm not leaving you, I'll be back, I promise. Saranghaeyo :) I miss you. "

After writing those two messages, I click the send button and it was successfully sent to Mr Yang and ____ . I know I should not send a message to ___ but I know that she'll be so worried about me, she'll cry all day and eat nothing. Not that I'm proud of myself but it's true. It's not the first time after all.

" Message from Mr Yang. "
" I was going to penalize you for not informing me on your walkaway for such a long time but fine I forgive you. Alright, be safe. If there's any news that you're going to make ,inform me first. Don't have any negative news there okay? "
Jinhwan smiled at the message in relief and replied a " yes " .

------------------- Back to Seoul ----------------

Your POV
As Junhoe and the other boys forced me to eat the meal they prepared, I'm sitting at the dining table, eating the delicious food that they've cooked even if the food is tasteless to me. My eyes are so puffy right now I feel terrible. It's pain but I couldn't do anything.
" buzzz buzz "
My phone vibrates, I wonder who it is cause I don't really have much friends. My best friends are here, in iKON's dorm. Literally iKON is my best friend and their mat hyung is the one I'm crying over.

" Message from Jinhwan oppa "
My eyes literally gotten bigger and I quickly open it.

" To my most loved angel , please don't worry about me. I'm handling something and I could not tell you what is it or even where am I. But please, don't worry about me. Eat well, and take care the boys. I'm not leaving you, I'll be back, I promise. Saranghaeyo :) I miss you. "

MAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY WHY ARE YOU BEING SO SECRETIVE.
I calm myself and I didn't reply his message as he said that he couldn't tell me what is it or where he is.
" Oppaaaa ~ look at this ! "
The boys are shocked at first as I'm finally talking like a human ( I was acting like a zombie in the past few days ) , but their eyes got even bigger when they see the message.
" What does he meant by that?! "
" Whatttt he didn't even tell anyone if us he didn't even message us. "
" I'm so disappointed in hyung "
" Why is being like this?! "
The boys literally gone crazy and are shouting in disbelief on their hyung's actions.

But still, there's a calm boy

" so where the hell is he? He just gone away like that? How about us? Without him can we still perform? " Junhoe asked a bunch of questions even in this situation with his sassiness. Even though he cared a lot but he doesn't want to let the others know. He just acts cool and asks all he want to know.

" I think he told Mr Yang already and maybe Mr Yang allowed him already

" I think he told Mr Yang already and maybe Mr Yang allowed him already. Well iKON doesn't have any public activities lately right? I don't think it'll be a matter at all . He said he'll be back, I trust him. Yahhh just take this as a holiday can't you? " I tell him patiently so that he will not be frustrated.
" Arasso. "
I guess, I'll just wait for him patiently while staying with this pabos and take care them for him. I miss you so bad Jinny oppa...

Jinhwan's POV
Why do I need to face all this matters. Why do I even need to do so much paper works that I've never understand? I've never got the interest in business and I don't even know a thing why would mom and dad want me to do all this?
" Omma, why do you want me to do all of these? I don't even know a single thing about business you and appa know that. But why me? Why not Sei Yeon noona to do these as she had helped you guys a lot while I'm only chasing my dreams out there all this time? " Jinhwan asks his mom while his dad sits next to them and overhear their conversation.
" I guess it's time for us to tell you, son. Our company has some problems , you know right ? That's why we wanted you to stay and help us out. After some investigation we've made , we knew that our company have some traitors that kept on giving our top secrets and documents to other brands. We want you to help us find out who is it, as no one will be suspicious if you're asking them things or whatever . If we or Sei Yeon is the one who's asking, they'll surely know that we knew their identities. So this is a job that only you can do and you're the only one we trust. " Jinhwan's dad finally speaks out.
" Traitors? Wow this is so dramatic. Okay I'll take over this mission and save our company . "
" Thanks son. " Jinhwan's dad says and they hug each other.

- Jinhwan goes out his parents' room -

Wow this is so dramatic my god.
Why am I involved in these dramas? Okay fine just for my family. I'll go back for my dream as soon as possible.