Hot Juicy Bitch [lesbian romance]

Authors note:

This chapter was deleted, by no fault of my own so I'm re-writing it...

Hi my name is lizzy and I'm gay as gay can be.

I live with my ever judging parents but they will have to deal with it. They made me they should accept me for who I  am.

I'm still in school, last year, yeahy,I would hate to be there longer.

Put my head down, get a job, most importantly move out with Olivia.

Olivia, my beautiful girlfriend.

Yes I would tell you how we met but I'll let your imagination run wild.

I'll say one thing, we bumped into each other , I got injured and she apologized the rest is history.

I am ginger, freckles and apparently have gorgeous brown eyes.

My girl, is blonde, beautiful blue eyes and some cracking body.She's perfect and all mine.

Olivia doesn't live at mine as my parents won't let her full stop, but as soon as I move out we will be together at last, two years we've been waiting to wake up in bed together in the morning.

Exam time...

Today is the day my final exam will be held on.I'm extremely nervous for revising isn't my style, hopefully this brain remembers the wonderful maths universe.

Olivia did her's earlier as our year was split into two groups.I walked in, my heart pounding,I sat down and waited for the teacher to wish us look and begin.

After the exam

Pencil down, I stood up and walked out, the dread was over, I just hope I've got at least a c.

We had the rest of the day off, well we had the summer holiday, school officially completed.Olivia greeted me and we walked out of school hand in hand, chatting about how we felt during the exam, after it and before then we talked about the future, where would we live, what type of place, apartment or flat.

My street corner was approaching, my parents were out so I invited her in...

"Sorry this place is messy"

"Its fine babe"

"Go upstairs, get comfortable in my bedroom. I have a surprise for you"

"okay babe, don't be too long"

"I won't"

I kissed her and she made her way upstairs, I grabbed strawberries, candles and matches.

My heart raced.

I went upstairs, she laid on my bed waiting for my arrival, I closed the curtains, lit the candles and put soft music on.

She walked over, I pressed my lips on hers and fiddled with her buttons until I took her top off.

I caressed her face. Today was all about her.

...

Our bodies connected, the heat was intense, I loved it.

I kissed her neck.

We fell onto the bed,I opened the secret draw, pulled my dildo out and slowly put it inside her.

She moaned softly.

She bit her lip and smiled.

Her eyes closed, we kissed continuously as I moved the dildo inside her...

I stopped, got the strawberries, I sat on her facing her beautiful eyes.

We fed each other strawberries slowly, kissing in between picking another from the container.

Once we'd finished them, I binned the box and resumed loving my darling.

We moved as one, grinding and stroking, savouring this opportunity.

What the fuck is going on here

Oh no my mum was back, I didn't expect her back yet.

Olivia got dressed and scurried out the house.

Smack

Mum lashed out.I cried.

How could you, your grounded for 1 year young lady.

Mum, I'm sorry, I didn't know you was here.

Damn right, you went behind my back too, give me your phone

Why

Give

Okay

Stay here, get a shower, no tea, I don't wanna see you for the rest of today.

She slammed the door and I cried into my pillow...