They're getting close

I woke up next morning, lizzy lay on my left side and cammy on my right.It felt great to be alive, I wanted to stay a while longer but I was going to wash some cars as an extra money earner.

I slowly got out of bed, I had breakfast, then got a shower. I did my hair and makeup, then put a denim pleated skirt with pockets on and a blue boob tube.

I brushed my teeth, left a note and went to the garage a few streets away.

Lizzy's p.o.v

I woke up to find Olivia had gone,she left a note which read:

Gone to wash cars, earn a few extra pounds, buy you something nice loves u me xxx

I smiled to myself.

I turned to look where cammy was, she was so hot it was unbelievable that she'd come up to me while I was resting against a fence after a jog.
flashback

She was wearing pink joggers and a lovely sports bra...

"hey sweetie, my name is cammy,I'm just about to go get some water.You want one."

"My name is lizzy and yes sure."

...

and that's where it kicked off we sat on a bench having a good laugh, then she kissed me, her soft lips against mine. I had to invite her over she was too hot and Olivia wouldn't mind.

I got up and had a shower, I ate some left over pizza, then brushed my teeth... I went back upstairs to get dressed when I was greeted by cammy, she looked so damn good, I had to kiss her. I felt guilty though I mean she couldn't stay but I couldn't bring myself to ask her how long she's staying...

Lost in my thoughts I hadn't realised cammy was eying me up, I smiled then she took off my towel and pulled me against her body.

Next I knew she was licking me out and we were moaning in sync that's when Olivia came back.

Olivia's p.o.v

I'd earned 50 pound in three hours and felt proud. I bought lizzy a necklace and some sweets and perfume.She loved gifts , I got to the door and opened it, I heard moaning, my heart shuddered, I felt jealous. I knew cammy was still there.

I walked into the bedroom, they were all over each other. I dropped the gifts and locked myself in the bathroom.I couldn't cry, I just sat shocked.Lizzy was mine we only do something together with someone else and that was a one off....to be continued