I am here for you, I would never do that to you...

I soon fell asleep and I woke up next morning feeling like I had a hangover.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face but it hurt. I looked up and saw a black eye, I stripped and I had bruises everywhere, I felt so scared, I went into the bedroom to put some unrevealing clothes on and I turned around to see Her, she stood looking in despair, I guessed she had seen the bruises that she made and came up to apologize and beg my forgiveness but I couldn't speak, I was too afraid of her...I shouldn't be afraid of the girl I love.

She came to me and hugged me, I flinched and she began to cry, telling me how sorry she was and that I shouldn't fear her but I couldn't help it, she had beaten that crap out of me. She said she will make it up to me but it would only make it worse, her being nice is like bribery for something that sorry won't make it okay.

She put me in to bed and said she'll make me breakfast and that I must stay and rest.

I felt sick that she was being so nice and that I realised I couldn't speak or leave the house because I was incapable of leaving the room.

I recieved a text when she went downstairs from Cammie:

Are you okay? I'm sorry, I couldn't resist you, I'll leave you alone.

- Don't, I feel so shitty she beat me up last night and I am in bed. alone.

I'm on my way.

- No you'll make it worse

She hurt you that is not okay

- She's sorry she didn't mean to

Doesn't mean it won't happen again, she knows her strength and you are weak, she can control you, I'm on my way.

I began to cry, I should never have told her but I needed to tell someone.

Half an hour later, a knock at the door and Cammie raced to me and burst into tears when she saw me, I began to cry and then I passed out shortly after they began arguing. I woke up a few minutes later to find, Cammie in bed and my girlfriend with a black eye and whimpering against the wall.

"What the fuck?"

"She has learnt her lesson, I am here for you, she said you can leave if you want, she hates herself and she says that if you are afraid you should go, I will never hurt you and you can stay at mine"

"I can't leave her, you shouldn't of hurt her, I love her!"

"Do you love me?"

"..."

"You can't have us both, I know how you feel about me, the pause said it all, I want you and she is letting you go, just go"

"But what about her, I can't leave her, she's a wreck"

"So she should be, she beat you up she deserves the same, look I'll leave you too alone to talk but I will be right outside" 

...