It's me or her?

I felt so betrayed, I mean she was meant to be gone, it was a one time thing right?

I heard the door open and shut, I knew cammy had gone. I opened the door,to find lizzy crying into a pillow, the gifts I bought her opened.

I felt my heart squeeze, I got the gifts and put them on the side.

I climbed on the bed and laid on top of her, cradling her.

Her crys hushed.

She turned to me,

I let her turn fully then sat on her lap facing her.

"I never meant to, I didn't think you'd mind babe, I love you"

"I love you too, let's stay together nobody else babe"I wiped her eyes and kissed her softly.

She kissed back,whilst playing with my top.

I took it off and we resumed kissing,she unclipped my bra and laid me down.I let out a moan as she grinded against my body.

She stopped and took off her dressing gown she put on when I walked in early.

Her naked-ness turned me on badly.

She kissed my belly whilst pulling down my skirt and rubbing her hand on my knickers. She pulled them down and let our bodies meet slowly.

We kissed long and full of emotion, her lips setting fireworks off in my head. I felt the warmth of her back as I set my hand on her spine.

She kissed my neck and slowly moved down towards my vagina.

When she got there she kissed it softly then licked my clit. I moaned as she worked on my body.

She came up every so often for a kiss then once I cummed she laid flat on me , kissing me gently.

I could feel her smile as she brushed against my lips.

I closed my eyes inhaling this feeling of content.

I noticed she had left to go kitchen, probably hungry.

She came back munching on biscuits and fruit, I joined her.

We kissed between swallowing food.

Once we finished, I ran her a bath and then put on her dressing gown, she put on mine.

We sat on the toilet this time she sat on my lap kissing me as we waited for the bath to be run.

Once it was the right temperature , I nipped out and came back with some strawberries,she already in the bath, gestured me to join her.

I dropped the gown and went in the bath.

I let her bite strawberries from my mouth, and she held them up so I had to reach for them.

The strawberries were gone in no time.

So we washed each other then, I laid on her facing away, she put her legs around me and we sat there talking about random things till the bath water got cool.

We got out and dried.

I got dressed and she did too, we brushed our teeth and then did our makeup.

"What do you wanna do?"

"Go for a walk around the park babe"

"okay" I grabbed the keys, some money and my phone.

She locked up and we set off hand in hand to the park...

Once we got to the park which wasn't far away, I bought her an ice-cream and we sat on a nearby bench.

I took her flake and put it in my mouth, she bit the part that wasn't in my mouth off. We giggled and she rested her head on my shoulder.I kissed her head and watched as people walk their dogs or children played in the park.