Cammy *the meeting*

I woke up entwined in lizzy's body, she looks so peaceful.

I didn't want to wake her yet, so I watched her until she stirred.

Hey babe

Hey sexy, today is the day isn't it

Yes remember your promise

I know

We got up and put our dressing gowns on.

We went downstairs for a cuppa and toast.

Then we put each others makeup on and brushed our teeth.

Knock knock ...

You ready. I asked lizzy , she nodded and we walked downstairs hand in hand.

I opened the and cammy stood looking extremely gorgeous wearing a tank top showing her black lacy bra and denim shorts that should her tanned smooth legs.

Are you going to let me in any of you instead of gawking?

Yes come in and we'll go to the living room, lizzy make us all a brew. I lead cammy in to the living room I sat on the recliner and she laid on the three seater white leather sofa.

Lizzy told me everything, she cheated and went behind my back.

Well what can you expect I am irresistible. She chuckled which made my blood boil.

At the moment lizzy walked in juggling three cups of teas she handed one to cammy and then me. She sat on my lap facing cammy.

Listen cammy I don't wanna see you anymore it was a mistake I love Olivia and that's that.

Oh really it wasn't what you was saying the other week, when you begged me to take you away.

That's different I didn't mean it

You so did after all you are so easy...

I'm not easy you fucking bitch.

-calm down babe.I soothed her by running her arm and she took a breath and relaxed.

I do apologize for calling you easy. I have to go I will be back in the near future.

No don't come back

This is not over, you can't use me and chuck me away I'm not one of your dirty one night stands

No your not but you are dirty so get out your making the place look untidy.

Fine. Cammy stormed out and slammed the front door.

We cleaned up the mess she made when she spilt her tea all over our new rug when she stormed out.

My phone buzzed.

I'll be back on Monday , see you then sexy xx

I deleted the text after showing lizzy and we went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

I buttered the bread and lizzy but chicken and mayo in.

She got two bags of crisps and two bottles of Evian.

We went upstairs and had a small picnic.

Babe.

Yes beautiful

Aren't you worried about cammy and what she'll do?

Yes but we shouldn't because she can't destroy us anyway we have camping to look forward to.

True and its going to be awesome.