In The End, There's Always Love

BOOK II

(BOOK I IS GHOST BIRD... DO YOU COPY?)

The book starts off with the final chapter of Ghost Bird... Do You Copy? I will have a new chapter up hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Thank you all so much for starting this new journey with me!! I am excited ;)

Chapter Forty (Chapter One)

In The End, There's Always Love

Fifteen Years Later:

Sang's POV:

I woke up and stretched as I laid on my pillow. I couldn't remember who had fallen asleep with me last night. I had been so tired after the birthday party for Phoenix.

I couldn't believe my little boy was fifteen. Time had passed far too quickly. He reminded me so much of his father, but he had so much of me as well. He was very aware of who his father was, and how important he had been in stopping the war all those years ago. This had made Phoenix very humble, and thankful. At the same time, he was a teenager, and like most teenagers, he had his moments.

I got up out of bed slowly and went to the bathroom to take care of morning needs, wash my hands, and brush my teeth. Once finished, I started my way down the steps hearing the laughter of everyone. I paused, reading some of the letters that we had framed from then.

Sang,

This letter is probably going to be all over the place. There's a lot of sh*t going on and my mind is all over the place. This fu*kin war. I shouldn't be here. I need to be home with you, the guys, and our baby.

Trouble, you better be taking care of yourself or I'm going to kick your pretty arse. I know you worry. Fu*k, I worry. But someday this will be a bad memory that we got through. I know by now you heard we were shot down. It was some scary sh*t. But I don't want to waste time writing every damn detail. Just know that Kota and I are ok. Sure, it was fu*kin rough but we made it out. Enough about this sh*t. Sang, I love you. I love our baby. I dream about feeling our son kick. I want to be home when he's born. I don't think it will happen, but just know that my heart is always with you and our baby. I can't wait to be a dad. You're going to be a great mom. Never doubt that. Sometimes I'm scared. Sometimes I have doubts. But know that I've never doubted us. I always knew we could make this family work. I will never leave you. When I'm away, like now, always know a part of me, my heart, my soul, is there next to you.

They're calling for me. Gotta go. I'll be home soon. Home. I can't fu*kin wait.

Always know I love you.

Gabriel (Submitted by Chris B.)

To Gabriel & Kota.

I heard that your plane got shot down and the two of you are missing. Some say that you must be dead, but how can I trust rumors without any evidence? I have a feeling that you both made it out of that plane, yet I cannot help but worry. I know there is more danger out there if you have indeed survived. I'm sure you have. I cannot bear the idea of losing any member of my family. Charles and I owe it to you two for introducing and leading us to your family, our family. Stay safe and watch over each other.

Sincerely,

Jihoon (Submitted by Lulu)

Dear Sang,

We have only been here for two weeks, but I already miss you more than anything. You are my 10. I miss discussing what books you are reading now, but you are probably reading how-to books for after our child is born. I know you are worried about being a good mother, but you will be the best. I know that. Both Gabe and I have been discussing reading baby books for dads, and he has gone on and on about shopping for baby clothes. I am trying to tell him to calm down and buy something good for a boy or a girl, but you know how picky he is. That's it for now as it's almost time for lights out. I will be counting the days until we are back together again