13

Joshua's P.O.V

I stood there looking at her walk away,Just like that...she just walked away from me!..The girl I think i am in love with ,just walked out of my arms after kissing me..Thing is ..she doesn't feel what i feel .

I felt sparks and fire works when i kissed her!I don't know how she can't feel the same!!I bet it Hayden that she likes!I'm going to kill him i swear ,she will end up mine !

Jasmine's P.O.V

I am now just outside waiting for the gates to open so i can get out of here for a while,I just don't know why I'm so sad right now..I don't like Joshua like that..but I taught i did! but he likes me in that way..

I ...I don't know i think i like Tyler...Omg WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!That's Joshua's Best friend!Grrr I don't know what I'm going to do..Maybe i just try avoid him for a while!

Great thinking jasmine,like he doesn't share a dorm with you or anything like it.

That little voice in my head told me,i face palmed my self and let out a sigh."You feeling okay there Jazzy? "I turned around to see Tyler,

Great.

"Yeah ,I'm fine Tyler thanks"i answered him."Joshua told me what happened..Is it true you like Hayden?" he asked me while standing in front of me ."NO!Omg didn't you see the fight i had with him! If not you should ask like people from here cause have to collage saw it! I don't like Hayden I HATE him!"I answered him.

"Oh..Right sorry..and no i didn't see it ,yet."He told me "I just need to be away from Joshua for a while..And i don't know how?I share a dorm room with him !it won't work will it?" I asked him

"Not Really no..Can i ask you something?"he asked me while we sat on the grass."Yeah sure,noting better to do anyway.."I answered him ,"Who do you like?"he asked while staring at me.

Oh joy,Now look Jasmine.Your Going to have to tell him now.

shut up!i answered to my voice in my head.

"Umm...Er..No..No one ,what about you?"I answered him..I looked into his eyes and i swear i saw hurtness and sadness.."Oh,just asking..and no one..no one really here that's my type."he said.

Guess I was wrong humm?

"Oh hah Yeah..Wanna come into town with me?I just need to go get Starbucks."i asked him.he let out a slight chuckle and then answered with an "yes".

We got up and wen't out of the gates and down town..I couldn't tell him i liked him..it wasn't the right time right now.,maybe later? or never either one is fine with me.